Thinking to buy PES20 instead of FIFA20

Status
Not open for further replies.

igal

Non-League
3 August 2019
Hey guys,
I've been playing FIFA for a year now (total of 3000 games) and actually did not like the broken mechanics, Handicap, momentum and scripting. I don't get how EA allows to a 78 rated center back to score a header on 99 rated Christiano Ronaldo etc...

I thought about buying PES this time, i would really love to hear your opinion especially if you are ex-FIFA player. do you suffer from handicap?

cheers fellas.

i let fifa 2 years ago now to come back to pes ,i can assure you that you will not regret it ,with pes more challenge, and more fun, and a big comunity of patchers with everything you need i can tell you ,you won t regret , you can buy pes with the eyes closed but open for play it, of course !!:BYE:

i let fifa 2 years ago now to come back to pes ,i can assure you that you will not regret it ,with pes more challenge, and more fun, and a big comunity of patchers with everything you need i can tell you ,you won t regret , you can buy pes with the eyes closed but open for play it, of course !!:BYE:

Thanks dude!
is there any scripting & momentum in PES like in FIFA? I hope not.

You'll get scripting when playing ML,19 was horrible,18 pretty bad too (unless you're playing Reg/professional difficulty) and 17 was quite manageable

Damn, I wanted to buy PES because I thought there are no scripting like in FIFA19....

:(

Hey guys,
I've been playing FIFA for a year now (total of 3000 games) and actually did not like the broken mechanics, Handicap, momentum and scripting. I don't get how EA allows to a 78 rated center back to score a header on 99 rated Christiano Ronaldo etc...

I thought about buying PES this time, i would really love to hear your opinion especially if you are ex-FIFA player. do you suffer from handicap?

cheers fellas.
myClub is scripted to death, it's even worse than FUT.

I think that Fifa has simple handicaps, which is easier to overcome or just accept what it is when you see it.

MyClub, on the other side, is rigged in so many ways...Hidden and not so obvious.
Players form, matchmaking, unresponsive controls, speed up, slowed down...every fucking thing you could imagine...If you thought FIFA is inconsistent, try this shit. Every single match could be different gameplay.
In PES you will need some games to realize what BS they are up to.

If you are just for career (or ML), I would stick to FIFA.
If you will play with friends, then PES.
If you considering playing a lot of online games - I would stay with FIFA.

There's a FIFA v PES thread in the Other Games forum. Let's keep any FIFA talk there, please. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom