This Thread Will Be A Truelly Great One.....With Certain Peoples Help !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pes_godfather

OK......OK So I was discontently travelling through the search realms of evo-web when suddenly it hit me. No...no...no not the fact that i must be smelly after sitting at this computer screens for nearly weeks on end. But what hit me was the idea, an idea so sweet my teeth nearly rotted with just the thought of it. Now bear with me for this one, the idea i got was to make a thread where all editors; stat editors, app editors, accesorie editors, maybe even to a lesser extent the kit editors could all post there magic in one thread so we could look at PLF's stats while checking out Timfens apps :) .

SO DO YOU KNOW WHAT I AM SAYING, AND CAN YOU "DIG IT" 8) lololol

Seriously though guyz this should happen it would be 100* easier than hyperspeeding our way through dozens and dozens of threads we could all just look in the one \\:o/ .

Each "EDITOR" could post thier index in here and we would have a few (hopefully a lot) of Index's so we could see everybodies work in one thread if no-one likes the idea then i am just an IDIOTIC DREAMER :(.

Thank You and Good Night :applause: !!!!!!!

erm please post what u think :shock: ???????

:) 8) :( :applause: :shock: \\:o/ :roll: :lmao: ;) :D :lol:

hey jc looks like u r right lololololol no-one else have even posted in here yet lol :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom