ThomasGOAL appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickSCFC

Banned
18 July 2003
Stoke-on-Trent, UK
Stoke City/Liverpool
You were always on my mind, ou were always on my mind...

thomasgoal2it.jpg

Last edited:
The 96 is due to where he said someone had posted worse screenshots than the old ones, before correcting himself and saying he'd simply got them the wrong way around. And for not having demo's of the game to us all by now.

Unaccéptablé! [-X

(and what position is "MO", mofo?)

If only WE had the Prem licence (and Ligue 1 and Bundesliga), would really piss on the F-word's chips!! :lol:

Ernestito said:
i want mart to give thomas a premium membership at evo.or at least an award or something like that.without thomas we wouldnt get all those information year by year.

we love you thomas!

my quote from the we10 topic.

thomas is special :)

A legend? He's one of the most unintelligent creatures to ever grace the planet. Try to look further than just information people, the guy's been on an English forum for almost 3 years now and still doesn't speak Englisg at all. His posts made through translation programs are laughable.

I cannot agree

joostebrood said:
A legend? He's one of the most unintelligent creatures to ever grace the planet. Try to look further than just information people, the guy's been on an English forum for almost 3 years now and still doesn't speak Englisg at all. His posts made through translation programs are laughable.

I cannot agree

i'm sure all users wont agree with your post aswell.

so, keep this topic clean please.

C'est une grande baguette et mon frere est un petit garcon.

There you go with your French. I doubt if Thomas is even French, I think he's fucking with us.

His title should be change to " Offical News Reporter " in bold colors ofcourse :)

ThomasGOAL said:
Comon guys !! thanks but delete this topic :oops:
nothing special, just my job and i'm not the only one...
Such a humble guy. He's truely a legend.
He deserves a standing ovation.

:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:
:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:
:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

Last edited:
Apparently you're only allowed 100 smilies in a post.
I think we should change this to 101 for the sake of ThomasGOAL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom