Thoughts on best FIFA just on the field?

After many years with pes ( since 2019 after Fifa 17 i play only pes 20 and FL24) i start playing FIFA 16. Game is good , gives me a lot of fun and have good career mode. But the game have 8 years old and some mechanics are outdated.Some of animation and players movements are "wooden" and have weird crosses and headers.Which FIFA ( i thinking about 17-19 because 20-24 have 1x1 and this killing one of the best thing in game like player positioning and compactnes play and battle in the middle) is most simillar to fifa 16 about gameplay and have better and natural animations , crosses and more freedom shots trajectory?? I watch some gameplay on YT and i think FIFA 19 looks pretty good in these aspects. Is it worth it? I would like to play with sliders or gameplay mod

After many years with pes ( since 2019 after Fifa 17 i play only pes 20 and FL24) i start playing FIFA 16. Game is good , gives me a lot of fun and have good career mode. But the game have 8 years old and some mechanics are outdated.Some of animation and players movements are "wooden" and have weird crosses and headers.Which FIFA ( i thinking about 17-19 because 20-24 have 1x1 and this killing one of the best thing in game like player positioning and compactnes play and battle in the middle) is most simillar to fifa 16 about gameplay and have better and natural animations , crosses and more freedom shots trajectory?? I watch some gameplay on YT and i think FIFA 19 looks pretty good in these aspects. Is it worth it? I would like to play with sliders or gameplay mod
Fifas on frostbite have Better animation than 16,but worst physics and a.i in my opinion

I actually play Fifa 16 and Fifa 19 . In 19 are better animations , goalnets physics, ball physics and gameplay its very smoothly but its very easy . Its my first time with Fifa 19 , play on Ultimate on league two with OS sliders and after 10 matches im on 1st place and have only 2 goals conceded. Ai dont play offensive , they dont creates many chances and shots. And i feel gameplay looks like a counter attack. I can easily play trough ball on the wing and run by the wingers and its easy to tackle and receive the ball in the middle. Often i take 2x more shots than cpu. In Fifa 16 i play on Legendary and use supernova final gameplay and almost every match its hard battle in the middle and hard to creating chances. Matches are balanced and challenging and gives more fun and satifaction. Maybe there is a way to make gameplay in Fifa 19 more difficult and more simillar to fifa 16?? I decrease cpu sliders with errors of pass and shots , incerase cpu marking but still games are easier than in fifa 16. Maybe someone have a good setting for fifa 19 that game to get more balanced and challenging matches?

after years of testing different mods (pes 21 & fifa) I have just tested ea fc 24 and I am really disappointed...despite the big modding work done on the gameplay level, the famous 1vs1 really spoils the experience.. I remain convinced that for offline, FIFA 16 remains THE best experience (I play the latest version with the supernova gameplay mod) the combat offered by the AI whether in defense or attack is ultra satisfying.. moreover the incredible number of stadiums available increases the immersion a little more... for me FIFA 16 is at the top of the list.

Back
Top Bottom