Not open for further replies.

ThomasGOAL

Retired Footballer
15 March 2003
France
Message by Ernestito :

"say that opm insulted my country, my people and i get banned
i am et evo 2 1/2 years and i was also a mod, i never insulted people
i dont understand why i have been banned.
everybody knows me, ClassicD, FD, Milanista, Cwright, ThomasGOAL, all important people.
if you want to keep me away of the community then give a good reason at least"

Last edited:
I kinda agree to a certain degree, freedom of speech and all . But I dunno as some people would be really offended by these comments.

i read the topic and i still cant understand why ernestito got banned while OPM is the one who insulted his country and his people.
if someone has to be banned then it must be opm.but if you ban ernestito you also have to ban OPM otherwise i cant believe in your honesty, sorry.i want you to reactivate ernestitos account

i also still dont understand why a person who insults a country can write in this forum.ernestito didnt insult him (OPM) and he has been banned
and there is no reason to ban him.

i know ernestito for a few years, we talk often via msn
he is a great guy, a lot of people can agree with me i think.ne didnt deserve a ban.thats not fair!
please reactivate his account

up up up

Just reading that argument in the other thread, that's strange, shocking really b/c OPM started somethin about Turkey, and then Ernestito came back defending Turkey and he gets banned? I don't get that...

Just read the thread. I can't believe OPM got away with it. Let's kick racism out of Evo-web!

It's great though that we have some responsible users who wouldn't let something like this go unquestioned.

Hmmmm...........I remember saying (not to any members) 'Get out you c***s' when England got knocked out of the EC last year and getting a yellow card.

Think the same should apply to both these guys to be honest and warned of any future problems then they're out, can't believe OPM (no offence mate, don't know you from shit tbh) got away Scot free.

It's funny how I said something about England and got an immediate yellow card and someone starts a thread about Turkey going out with a big smiley and that isn't meant to mean he's not going to piss people off, wonder why? :roll:

Not sure what the German talk is, so maybe that was bad shit that I don't know.

FD

I agree with a lot of what OPM said, maybe not all but a large portion of turkish fans are maniacs who can't control thier behaviour and should be banned from playing euorpean football.

I don't speak German or Turskish though so maybe I didn't understand one or two things.

Ernestito has been banned for the "Who is your idol? Adolf?" part. It doesn't matter how long you've been here before or what you've probably contributed to the site. This subject is a very, very touchy matter and our rules regarding racism of any sort should have been known to everyone involved.

I don't know why OPM didn't show up as being banned as well, because I banned both of them and not only Ernestito.

Okay, here's the new deal. Both members have received a one week ban starting today to cool off and will be back on November 24th.

fd1972uk said:
It's funny how I said something about England and got an immediate yellow card and someone starts a thread about Turkey going out with a big smiley and that isn't meant to mean he's not going to piss people off, wonder why? :roll:
Thanks for that mate, two seperate incidents but as there's an English angle there for you...

OPM <<

this racist bastard started the comments against turkey , such as "those bastards " and etc.. if this isnt racist that will get him banned the second he posted then i dont know what it is, you lads let the thread go and ofcourse the twat's comments cause a fight, OPM should've been only one that is banned for causing the chaos with the racist comments.

Last edited by a moderator:
Turkey are becoming like the 'Millwall' of the International scene, no one likes us

i can't understand why things always kick off, a mix of passion and stupidity i think. bloody hell, its always the same, backward minded Turkish people giving the young educated ones like me a bad rap

oh well, at least next year in Germany there won't be any trouble caused by the Turkish fans

Kezz said:
Okay, here's the new deal. Both members have received a one week ban starting today to cool off and will be back on November 24th.

Good decision. I think the passion could have got to them, although interesting to see what side that can bring out in people, especially in a fairly anonymous setting such as an online forum.

BTW, I think this thread should be closed as I can see it taking the same avenue as the thread in question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom