Threatened hack attempt on Evo-Web

As far as I know... diggi10 is a janitor by occupation.

I am Rob from the Soccergaming.tv forums, and it is a long story but I can say that he isn't a respected member of Soccergaming, he is more like a joke.

Many of the regulars on the forum call him a janitor after a massive sluring I gave him for being a dolt.

Yours Truly
Rob.

We did see your posts on the SG forums directed towards him. Good stuff. :)

ImmUniTy said:
As far as I know... diggi10 is a janitor by occupation.

I am Rob from the Soccergaming.tv forums, and it is a long story but I can say that he isn't a respected member of Soccergaming, he is more like a joke.

Many of the regulars on the forum call him a janitor after a massive sluring I gave him for being a dolt.

Yours Truly
Rob.

Post a link man, I need a good laugh. ;)

i have a feeling that this kid is only 14 and can say whatever he wants to go against America ( which i bet its where he lives now ) ...

and a stupid lamer when it comes to computer

Last edited by a moderator:
Diggi was born and till this day is a nincompoop. I had to doubletake after seeing his usertitle as ''MOD'' a couple of months ago and from this day still astonished at how he managed to become a respectful individual in here. His ignorance is outstanding.

I would like to apologise, as I am partially the reason why he joined evo-web.

Mikey said:
Diggi is an absolute shambles. How the hell did he ever get to me a mod here? Was Mart drunk or high on crack when Diggi applied? :mrgreen: ;)

No....but Chris was! :mrgreen:

Kezz said:
No....but Chris was! :mrgreen:

It was my fault, I blame my addiction to high sugar food at the time. I am now in rehab and doing well

Back
Top Bottom