Threatened hack attempt on Evo-Web

Tom

Administratør
Staff
12 December 2001
Hamburg
Hey folks,

After three days of discussing this matter, I (on behalf of our Evo-Web crew) came to the conclusion to let you guys know about a situation that's currently happening behind our scenes.

Several days ago I banned our user called "diggiboy" (he's called "diggi 10" over at soccergaming's boards). You might remember him from being a mod in our Winning Eleven area for a few weeks and from still posting over there until a few days ago.

So I banned that guy for breaking our rules in terms of abusing other members. I also banned his IP because he's that sort of guy we would not like to see among our community members any longer.

Anyway, only hours after I banned him we got a mail. What you can see here is a parts of his mails we received. The first mail is made by Mart though, as you can see.

diggi47nu.jpg

diggi17hk.jpg

diggiecht28aq.jpg

diggi21ys.jpg

As you can clearly see this guy is threatening our site in case we don't let him back in.

We contacted our man over at soccergaming.com since he's the one hosting our site and putting all his great efforts into keeping us up and alive. We also contacted our server provider (ev1) and diggiboy's provider, sending them all those emails (including headers, of course) as evidence.

But still it was Soccergaming's decision to let this guy back into our community before risking any sort of troubles due to some hacking skills. He's the boss, so we all have to respect that.

Personally we think making threats in order to be invincible on our sites shouldn't be the way it's gonna work out. That's why we would like to let all of you guys know what kind of person that diggiboy is.

So here I come, posting all those info we probably should have kept for ourselves. But I don't ever wanna see that guy posting anywhere in our beloved community again. Even if that's gonna lead to a worse case scenario by getting hacked.

Again, we have our evidences at hand, so hacking our site will only lead to get you shot into your own knees, Mister diggiboy.

Sometimes you're gonna have to take a risk in order to advance. Now here's the risk I'm gonna take for making Evo-Web the place we all know.

You may all realise that we are taking a big risk exposing a potential loophole in the way the site is governed but the staff have faith that the members of the evo-web are decent human beings and would never resort to such actions as making threats against the site.

Take care,

Tom, Evo-Web Admin

Last edited:
He's a complete jerk from what I've seen of his posts. When he was mod, I was amazed at his attitude towards the members. Just report him to his ISP if you haven't already.

maybe he likes his nickname and wants to stay as diggi instead of some other name ... i dont know , maybe just really angry of being banned and just wants some revenge, anything can happen, but the good news is, usually hackers dont threaten like kids

when was the email of diggi sent ?

• Staff
The mails were sent three days ago. And Diggi's always using the same IP. Here and on soccergaming.

Last edited:
so he is back, i guess 48 hours passed and everything settled ....... ?

wow... i'm shocked :shock: and disappointed at Diggi :(

I knew he was a bit off and hot-termpered at times but trying to take out this lovely community for personal reasons is surely wrong and has lost all my respect :mad:

One word - PRICK!!! He needs to grow up the loser, I wasn't here when he was a mod, but friends told me he was a completely arrogant tosser!! It seems he's still the same now. I'm with you Sulph, I'd love to meet this twat and give him a good shoeing, bigtime!!

mattster12 said:
One word - PRICK!!! He needs to grow up the loser, I wasn't here when he was a mod, but friends told me he was a completely arrogant tosser!! It seems he's still the same now. I'm with you Sulph, I'd love to meet this twat and give him a good shoeing, bigtime!!

Break his glasses. LOOL

This is how i feel

1) This geek is talking out of his ass and does not have any power and can suck my balls.

2) If i could see him right now I would kick the shit out of him.

Imagine my surprise when logging in this afternoon and the site was still here!

Sulph said:
This is how i feel

1) This geek is talking out of his ass and does not have any power and can suck my balls.

2) If i could see him right now I would kick the shit out of him.

LOL :lmao: Why doesn't someone just hack him first lol. Just totally fuck his pc up. Then me and Sulph will go round and fuck him up aswell :lol:
He's one little bitch who needs a slap!!

Milanista said:
what if he hacks the forum and reads this topic? Would he attempt to hack us all? Those in here posting

possible

Ooooooooo, so scary! I'd like to see him hack me, would be rather amusing. Especially when I inform the police of his activity and have him arrested. LMAO.

hahahahaha! One of your own turns against you. Take care everyone, the end is nigh.

Any news on the fugitive? Where was he last seen? Are there any witnesses?

I told you guys you should've made me a mod. Best of luck, this site deserves good things, because I like Mart.

Interesting stuff this. Lemme type a little story, if you dont mind.

I used to be part of a dance music site (not the one in my sig). There were 4 of us as admin, one of them being a bloke who in the past was an original founder, he and another bloke (more the other bloke) made the site, then hired 2 more admins, me and another guy.

he was off his tits on drugs and got real paranoid that he had no friends (no need to get paranoid about it - shoulda just accepted it!), so he took over the radio stream one day and shut down the site itself. So all members could do was tune in and listen to his radio show and the tune playing which was Slovo - Killing Me. All kinds of shit was going on but we managed to get the site back, kick him out and get back to normal.

Then a few months after the other lad he made the site with surprised us all by letting him have his status back as Admin, after the nutter had constantly texted, emailed him etc. So then a few months after that he got narked with some members who caught him reading everyones PMs who used the site. They revolted, he then banned, deleted and IP banned 14 of the most regular members. He was literally sat on top of his newly acquired castle, with no friends. The people he banned included the lad who made the site with him, he also changed all webspace and site passwords, there was no way back in and no way to take him down. He also demoted me, deleted me and IP banned me because i did nothing to stop the revolt.

Nowadays he's sat on top of his internet hill leering at schoolgirls, seriously. I remember when i was there some nights, seeing him check every post made by every member, checking every member profile and thinking up what he could do next. The deleted members went away and created their own site instead, the URL is in me sig.

The End.

Last edited:
Blimey. When admins go bad! I can picture a Gollum type character huddled over his precious.

Back
Top Bottom