Throw in anyone?

kevano22

TDWFYU
2 August 2003
IMAG0001.jpg

IMAG0004.jpg

play on referee

but let me guess...it was the cpu team that had played the ball "out"?

i've seen this error occur countless times, always with the cpu playing the ball out, and what makes it worse is that it's not just a split second whilst the ball is over the line which could conceivably be missed by the officials, but they dribble 40 yards along the line with the ball rolling in a perfect straight line on what is like some kind of invisible rail running outside the touch-lines

it's just plain bad

If you turn the camera so the line is vertical, it seems like the tip of the ball is just above the line so not totally over it.

Zygalski is right, it may look completely over from one view, but a birdeye view would show that a nats cock size of the ball is still in play lol

lol, it was the cpu player but i was forcing him backwards to his own goal, so its ok.

Yeah, it soooo realistic, because every official in the world would instantaneouly spot that 0.000000001mm of the shadow of the ball has not crossed the line for the full length of the pitch, so would not give the throw in (unless it was for the cpu team, naturally).

Kudos to CONami, because I am an arse-licking fanboy and it is my duty to salute you in every big mess that you make, not matter how pathetic it, oh so very obviously, is.

haha Plumbers.

I agree its not great but how do you want them to program it?

They just program it to the rules, the entire ball has tocross the line, now in reality if the ball appears out for a split second, sure the call is made that it was out, but when you're dealing with processing, if it Knows(!) the whole of the ball isn't over the line, then its not gonna call it.

plumbers_x said:
Yeah, it soooo realistic, because every official in the world would instantaneouly spot that 0.000000001mm of the shadow of the ball has not crossed the line for the full length of the pitch, so would not give the throw in (unless it was for the cpu team, naturally).

Kudos to CONami, because I am an arse-licking fanboy and it is my duty to salute you in every big mess that you make, not matter how pathetic it, oh so very obviously, is.

Christ man your pathetic!! Why are people arse-licking fanboys if there just stating the reasons it wasn't a throw in? Even if people were being fanboy's it seems pretty normal to me to find pes/we fans on a site dedicated to pes/we!! As for your CONami jibe, well if your defintion of them conning us is giving us the best football game in the world then they can carry on for all I care. No one saluted it or said it was right did they? FFS just grow up! :roll:

Back
Top Bottom