Tips on how i can play Winning Eleven 10

Sheva07

Conference
23 April 2006
I really want to get Winning Eleven 10 maybe from that play asia, but frist i need to know what i need to play it i have a UK version ps2: do i need to get my ps2 chiped but i really don't want to do this cause i would not like it to break down on me. So what are my requirements :)

yeh iv'e heard about that but what else do u need and where do you get it from, iv'e heard about you also needing a PS2 Flip TOP whatever that is.

Get it chipped it wont break down on you. Ive had mine chipped for years and it plays everything, from regional copied dvds, to evry kind of game for whatever country.

Can i dare to ask where you got it chiped from.

Am probley gonna end up getting that swap magic, can i just ask another question do you need a PS2 Flip top

If you buy swap magic, it comes with the tool you need and you don't need anything else.

Don't know of anyone that chips but it's fairly easy to find pre-chipped PS2s for sale.

Zygalski said:
If you buy swap magic, it comes with the tool you need and you don't need anything else.

Don't know of anyone that chips but it's fairly easy to find pre-chipped PS2s for sale.

So does swap magic allow people with UK ps2's, to play any imported game, is anything else needed, or do i just need WE10 and swap magic.

Shearer_God said:
So does swap magic allow people with UK ps2's, to play any imported game, is anything else needed, or do i just need WE10 and swap magic.
Thats what i keep asking still don't get a straight answer

Back
Top Bottom