Hammarby
Cover:
titanfall-2-cover-i31916.jpg

Platforms: PS4/Xbox One/PC
Release Date: 28Oct2016

Developer: Respawn Entertainment
Genre: First Person Shooter

Description:
At the edge of the Frontier, a Titan and a common footsoldier are unexpectedly thrown together in a desperate attempt to prevent a catastrophic event.

Can't believe there's no thread for this brilliant game.
Most reviews I read before DL from EA access were "one of the best game no one has played"

The Xbox version is 4k,No clue on PS/pc ,but it's free on EA access.
I was really impressed how great this play,smooth,looking really good.
But the main thing is that they've put so much effort in the campaign mode (not that common nowadays exactly)
Great story,and gameplay is really good.
So fans of Halo etc should really have a go at this.
Biggest suprise in a long time for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I usually dislike futuristic shooters with wall jumping and all that stuff.

But Titanfall 2... man Titanfall2 is one of my favorite shooters all time. I went back to it once they gave it for free for PS+ users and it was just as fun as always. I agree Halo fans should give it a try, but not only Halo fans, shooter fans in general. Shooting feels great and nothing like wrecking havoc once you get your titan

I usually dislike futuristic shooters with wall jumping and all that stuff.

But Titanfall 2... man Titanfall2 is one of my favorite shooters all time. I went back to it once they gave it for free for PS+ users and it was just as fun as always. I agree Halo fans should give it a try, but not only Halo fans, shooter fans in general. Shooting feels great and nothing like wrecking havoc once you get your titan
Its a great game,top three shooters I've played.
So smooth,great shooting mechanics.
Really surprised me,didn't have a clue about this game,and I'm like you,not my cup of tea futuristic shooters,vmbut glad I found it.
Enjoy!

Its a great game,top three shooters I've played.
So smooth,great shooting mechanics.
Really surprised me,didn't have a clue about this game,and I'm like you,not my cup of tea futuristic shooters,vmbut glad I found it.
Enjoy!
Just read there are rumors of a Titanfall 3 soon might be announced maybe in the summer in that EA presentation? I thought the IP was dead but would happily welcome this news as it was my go-to shooter. Hopefully it can retain the same magic as TF2

Just read there are rumors of a Titanfall 3 soon might be announced maybe in the summer in that EA presentation? I thought the IP was dead but would happily welcome this news as it was my go-to shooter. Hopefully it can retain the same magic as TF2
Would be great ,love TF2.
Haven't finished it though

Back
Top Bottom