• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing discussion forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Just a reminder, folks. Make sure the links to your mods and patches are in accordance to our new rules regarding Monetization! Mods and patches breaking them will find their corresponding threads removed without further warning or notice as we see fit! As of the 24/11/2019 we no longer allow any form of Monetization for mods/patches that our members make. For further in detail information please check out the following thread: https://tinyurl.com/wk2llmx By reading and dismissing this notice you hereby accept this policy and agree to its terms. Any violation to this may result in a disciplinary action. Thanks for your attention!

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Breakpoint

jaygrim

TheAllSeeingEye
26 July 2005
Everywhere.
Man Utd
I think I've finally finished it? Probably the longest I've ever played a game on my own. Although I've got shit loads of the green missions to go through but they last forever. Also I enjoyed the splinter cell add on it's a shame it won't let me do the terminator ones.

Isslander

Gordon's alive!
3 August 2003
Iceland
Liverpool
Noob question, (i have zero idea about the game.) How is this possible, since both edges of the metallic thing are not edgy-sharp?
Now, to be honest it is actually just a glitched IV stand. But there is a fun detail that is lacking on this image, where a woman is on her knees (see soles of boots), crying in front of a doctor, so this person is clearly dead.

This game has a lot of fun glitches. Not as many as Wildlands, though.

Isslander

Gordon's alive!
3 August 2003
Iceland
Liverpool
I have been playing this with my friend online and we seem to be close to finishing the story after what I feel is not terribly long. I say close to finishing but we really aren't because we are on a mission where we just get murdered instantly in seconds, so it is obviously way above our level. Time to play some green and orange mission stuff. We have mostly played the main yellow missions but they were quite manageable until the game decided it was time to cut us off.
Have to say, although this game has waaaaaaaaay to many systems for my liking, I quite enjoy it. Would not want to play it alone, though.

Top Bottom