Too easy to score???

bonus

Non-League
1 September 2002
I hit a volley from waist height off the under side of the bar last night with Valencia's right back. Caniera his name is or something, his shooting stats are not very good and he doesn't have the middle shooting ability. What's the story there?

I see shots like that happening far too often in my opinion. I've even been scoring from just outside the centre circle with Gilberto Silva. Kluivert can score nearly every shot from outside the box too. And we wont even mention the players who actually have the middle shooting ability. It's sheer madness.

As good as the R2 button is, especially for pushing people off the ball without fouling them, I think the way it can be used for shooting makes this game a bit too simplistic now.

People just love to complain. If it was too hard to score then people would complain, if people find it too easy to score they complain aswel. I feel for the developers. Put the game on 5 stars and see if you even have space to score. Just enjoy the game for what it is.

bonus said:
As good as the R2 button is, especially for pushing people off the ball without fouling them, I think the way it can be used for shooting makes this game a bit too simplistic now.

Errrr bit of a novice here what does the r2 button do when you shoot. Does it help accuracy on long shots ???????????

Professor Nutmeg said:
Well i'm not finding it that easy to score.

PS only playing the demo and think this game is superb.

What level are you playing at prof?

I'm on 3* at the moment and I'm winning about 75% of my games. Win about 1 - 0 or 2 - 0 at the most.

The game is superb, and I am playing it on 5 stars.

The main issue I was worried about is the fact that it's players who aren't all that great who are scoring these goals. Valencia's right back has no Middle Shooting ability, and all three stats relating to shooting are in the 70s, but I still managed to score a 25 yard volley off the underside of the bar.

I'd agree that there are less shots and theere is less space to play which is probably why the shooting has been improved so much, I'm finding that every other shot is going in from long range. Makes for fun games and gives the attackers more options.

It'll make this game an even better multi-player game, but it might have a negative impact on the single player game.

Im always on 5 Stars and I have only twice managed to score good goals against the CPU, one with Zinedine Zidane which he was put through by Beckham and hit an excellent curling shot into the bottom corner, and the other was a shot from the far left side at the edge of the Penalty area from Damien Duff and it was a good shot in the bottom corner.

DJ

Back
Top Bottom