ash

DeMinistrator
21 March 2004
London
Man Utd
It's back today on BBC2 8.00pm :)
Enjoy.

lets hope we get to see the BMW Z4M.

Top gear is the bollucks, Not a major Car fan, but I like this programme - I even dislike Clarkson, but I think the Banter is great and the things they get up to are entertaining.

I'm glad its back.

Its a totally mental show but I think thats what makes it entertaining

bbbybx said:
Top gear is the bollucks, Not a major Car fan, but I like this programme - I even dislike Clarkson, but I think the Banter is great and the things they get up to are entertaining.

I'm glad its back.

Truesay...I'm not a massive car fan (I mean, I like em....I'm not over-the-top crazy about them though) but I love this show.

But that's what makes it watchable, he has funny off the cuff remarks, Clarkson the Legend!!!!!!!!!

ClassicD said:
Great show but Clarkson is a wank.

ClassicD said:
No, he's a Xenophobic Tory bastard.

Who needs to brush his teeth.

Agreed on all counts, this is why I struggle to watch the program even though I want to.

606453-Top-Gear-Kemco-1992.jpg

I agree, awesome game.

Last Sunday's was quality, the camping holiday with the caravans :lol:

I saw him and it made me want Sky Sports 1 again so I could watch Soccer AM every morning... Fuck do I miss that. He's absolute shit presenting anything else though.

I can't wait for Top Gear to come back, I'm a bit disappointed in a few things though. For a start, I don't know if anybody noticed this, but on the first two days of Richard Hammond's accident, his wife told reporters not to let on anything about Richard's progress. How fucking selfish is that? Sorry, I know it's a horrible thing to happen to you love, but a lot of people were worried about the guy. I think that's a pretty fucked-up thing to do.

Secondly though (more related to Top Gear), the BBC are holding back on showing the new series until Richard fully recovers. Firstly, is that what he would have wanted? Secondly, the doctors have said it could be up to six months. Come on, we're fans of him for his Top Gear performances and that's what we want to see. I'm sure he wouldn't take any offence at ALL, in-fact quite the opposite.

Jack Bauer said:
I saw him and it made me want Sky Sports 1 again so I could watch Soccer AM every morning... Fuck do I miss that. He's absolute shit presenting anything else though.

I can't wait for Top Gear to come back, I'm a bit disappointed in a few things though. For a start, I don't know if anybody noticed this, but on the first two days of Richard Hammond's accident, his wife told reporters not to let on anything about Richard's progress. How fucking selfish is that? Sorry, I know it's a horrible thing to happen to you love, but a lot of people were worried about the guy. I think that's a pretty fucked-up thing to do.

Secondly though (more related to Top Gear), the BBC are holding back on showing the new series until Richard fully recovers. Firstly, is that what he would have wanted? Secondly, the doctors have said it could be up to six months. Come on, we're fans of him for his Top Gear performances and that's what we want to see. I'm sure he wouldn't take any offence at ALL, in-fact quite the opposite.

I can tell you he has been able to walk 30 hours from his accident so the Hamster should be ok to return. :thumbup:

Nick Cave said:
Jack would the whole of the new series be in the can, were they filming for next season when he had his off so to speak!! Could be the reason for the hold off...

There was a debate over whether Top Gear will return to screens but it's unsure of yet :cry:

Last edited:
got to wait til a rip shows up tomorrow, but i have the current magazine until then :D

i looooove top gear. :)

:w00t: Didn't now that! should be watching it or atleast putting it on record. cheers for the heads up peeps :)

I won't spoil it for people who haven't seen it.

I really enjoyed this show, they've got back to testing cars, but in the same fun manner.

Very promising for the rest of the series.

Didn't seem like it was an hour long, but hey maybe it was that good that time flew by.

The car football in the last series was class :D

Back
Top Bottom