Transfers goals from 360 Hard drive to PC

litfoo

Non-League
16 June 2003
Hi all,

Forgive me if I am posting this in the wrong section. I have had a search, but cannot find any suitable posts.

I am currently playing Pro Evo 5 on my 360 (using High-Def cable, connected to component inputs of my Plasma) and saving goals onto the 20GB Hard drive attached to the 360.

I want to transfer/capture these goals onto my PC which is also connected on my same Home network so I can uploaded them onto the net (for example on YouTube)

Does anyone know how to do this?

Any help/tips would be greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance,

litfoo

I have just bought a Xbox S-video cable to connect to the S-Video in of my PC which has a TV capture card.

Unfortunately no video seems to come throough on the PC

Any ideas anyone?

Thanks,

litfoo

litfoo said:
I have just bought a Xbox S-video cable to connect to the S-Video in of my PC which has a TV capture card.

Unfortunately no video seems to come throough on the PC

Any ideas anyone?

Thanks,

litfoo

Even with an old modded xbox, the task of grabbing screens and convert saved replays was'nt that easy, unless you really knew what you were doing.. On a new xbox360 it's a different matter, and not any easier I'm afraid.

You'll need a Xsata unit from Datel attached to your 360, and 360xplorer program to extract the saves.

Now I can't remember how you will go about to convert the mediasave-file, but you'll have to do this because it's a native xbox file format (xmv I think), if the replay save is in that format, I'm not sure (will take a look next time I use my Xsata). If a remember correctly you'll have to use a MS prog from the xbox SDK to convert from xmv to wmv... So you see it's not exactly easy to do this...

Last edited:
tom,

Thanks for that. Would appreciate any more tips the next time you use your Xsata

Cheers,

litfoo

I connected the Xsata to my 360 and checked out the savefiles..

I've was wrong in the case of the format replays are saved. They are of course in the .xsv format... Sorry m8, I'm stumped as of how your gonna convert that into a shareable videoformat..

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom