• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing sub-forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Site maintenance info: We got rid of the "Patches and Option Files" area and moved all threads from 2020 to their corresponding subs in the Editing area. Let me know if you're missing a thread or face any other issues related to this move. /Tom

Transfers

N

necro-1000

What conditions determine whether a player may want to come to your team or not? I need some basic info, such as what one should do if the player doesn't want to agree, or how to lure in the player. Also I find it very hard to transfer respectable players at the beginning of the ML! Any ideas?

Henrik

PES-addict
13 February 2006
I always sort by remaining years. A player with a contract for 1 or 0 years at his club will come faster than a player with a workin contract for 4 years!

N

necro-1000

I am trying to negotiate a contract with uncontracted players and they still don't want to come! :'( I don't know what to do!!!!!!

marukomu

Ecchi otoko
26 November 2005
Okayama, Japan
Man Utd, Stockport County
if you start in the 2nd division, you have to imagine that you are the eqivalent of Leeds Utd or Leicester. There is now way that Ronaldo would go there. When you are higher up the ranking, you can get the better players.

Kweisun18

Non-League
1 March 2006
That's not always true though because I got Rio Ferdinand, F. Torres and eto'o in my team in D2, week 16. I reckon it depends how lucky u are and how many times u reload.

Top Bottom