Tribute to Zidane - Best player of World Cup by FIFA

Re: Tribute to Zidane (Panenka & Red card it's the Genius, but Thanks for all !!)

the best player of world cup is CANNAVARO not Zidane...

Zidane win as best player because ADIDAS is the sponsor!!!

they can give it to a player who take in his final match a red card for a head shot....:roll:

Re: Tribute to Zidane (Panenka & Red card it's the Genius, but Thanks for all !!)

materazzi is a freakin dickhead, and he apparently made some racist comments to zizou, which can be the only explanation for his extreme reaction...

I reckon materazzi deserved it - good header zizou, and cheers for the memories. Personally i woulda kicked materazzi in the head, and continued to do so as he was on teh ground...ugly kent

what materazzi said to Zidane, don't giustify this bad action of Zidane...

863032a3425b39b374a752f430438603.gif

zidane29b.gif
11524916821591fd.gif

zidane2.gif

Last edited:
Zidane.gif
:applause: :applause: :applause:

f596f5cff68c8c395505239ec73d6386.gif
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I repeat best player of world cup is Cannavaro!!!

Zidane wins only because ADIDAS was the sponsor...

I loved Zidane, very big player, very fantastic match vs Brazil, but not the best player during entire world cup!!! And with his action vs Materazzi He has wrecked his career...

It's scandalous that after his head's knock vs Materazzi he wins the premium as best player of an event that milion of people and childrens see by worldwide trasmission...

Last edited:
PESV said:
About his ill mother, is that a fact, rumor or guess ThomasGoal?
i delete my message because it's a rumour finally, Milanista say "Matearzzi say Terrorist too Zidane" because have Arabe (Algerian) origin by Father and Mother (mother in hostital actually).

Last edited:
FIFA is a huge prostitute institution and this is the best proof of all.

Zidane does that, with no possible excuse whatsoever and he still gets the prize. Unbelieavable.

FIFA isn't even ashamed of using double standards: they keep Ronaldo away from the youth prize due to a CORRECT reason (too much diving and simulation) yet they act with Zidane as if he simply didn't play the final...

Blatter, what a prostitute.

FIFA is always asking for FAIR PLAY and they gave an award to a player that saw 2 red cards

Just think about it...

Zidane was a great player it is just a shame he ended his carear on that note ...as has been said no matter what was said to him it dont justify the reaction.

Lets not forget Materatzzi was the victim here a cowardly attack by a aged icon who knew he could no longerplay at the top level.

In court Zidane would be locked up or locked up in the sewers of paris with the rats

I think Cannavaro should be the "Golden Ball" of Germany 2006, I really think the prizes of FIFA have a little credible. Whatever I think Zidane had a great tournament, a big mistake with the agression to Materazzi and this type of retire, a terrific career and live, and a legend installed in our memories.

He was the best player I ever seen, and I'm very thanked; merci beaucoup maître...

Well. that "latest thing said" must be really powerful!

I bey my money on: "youara one uglia smelia modafuka mamamia!"

That gets anyone out of mind (specially because of the accent)

The Fifa's "Golden Ball" to Zidane is incredible and we know who is the best player on this WC: Cannavaro

The reason is only pity.. :roll: Zidane ends his career with a red car in WC final and a great aggression.. why that award? and Fifa's Fair Play? don't exist now? :roll:

Sad end at his career.. Zidane go to WWF SmackDown! m8 :lmao:

Re: Tribute to Zidane (last game 9 July WC Final)

ThomasGOAL said:
I don't what happens, about Zidane, i think Materazzi provocation, but it's Zidane...like Cantona..

But Thanks alor for all ZIZOU !!!!!!!!!!!
Do you remember Totti in euro2004? with Poulsen????? But for the world Totti is a son of a bitch.....

it's the same thing....

Mauras said:
PS - Serious note: Zidane is a clown
The only clown in germany was c. ronaldo...
it's a shame what zidane did, and you will hear the words from materazzi in every match. i read an interview with some swiss players, they all said that they hear this stuff in every match.

and please stop crying about blatter, it's lame! it was not blatter's choice to give the tropyh zidane.

Last edited:
One thing I thought when I looked through some of the pictures of Zidane and Co. What are all the other players thinking. Do they forgive Zizu, will they hold a grudge over him. It could be the only chance some of the players have to lifting a WC and its gone. Don't get me wrong its all hypothetical because even if he wasn't sent off they may still have lost.

zeus78 said:
The only clown in germany was c. ronaldo...
it's a shame what zidane did, and you will hear the words from materazzi in every match. i read an interview with some swiss players, they all said that they hear this stuff in every match.

and please stop crying about blatter, it's lame! it was not blatter's choice to give the tropyh zidane.

It was not Blatter choice but he (FIFA) had the power to avoid it, the same way they (rightfully) avoided giving the young player prize to Ronaldo.

About Blatter.. that's a MAJOR clown :).

Back
Top Bottom