Tribute to Zidane - Best player of World Cup by FIFA

Re: Tribute to Zidane (last game 9 July WC Final)

If he finished his career lifting the World Cup, I dont think that'll ever be topped.

He'll probably get knocked down and crushed by a bus on Sunday morning because of you jinxing him now Thomas. Tributes should come after.

I want Italy to take the cup, but if France does win it, I think that Zidane retiring winning the WC is a beautiful thing. Also if he takes the player of the match award he might be considered player of the World Cup, considering the way FIFA does it.

What was he thinking??? Just minutes away from penalties and he goes out and does something so stupid like this. It's a shame that he will now be remembered for that stupid head butt and not for his wonderful career and world cup. By the way what could Materazzi have said that could have been so bad that he had to hit him?

Tribute to what?
What a deception, what an attitude.. "the ref is through, this guy's is getting on my nerves, I won't play another game so no matter the punishement.. I can get away with it".

What a clown. Making this finale after such a career.

Is it true the arrogant didn't even turn up to get his 2nd place medal?

A genius has leave us in the year 2006 the 9th July with a fantastic game and a red card!

I don't what happens, about Zidane, i think Materazzi provocation, but it's Zidane...like Cantona..

But Thanks alor for all ZIZOU !!!!!!!!!!!

He just cost France the world cup that's all.....

Enjoy your retirement ZZ{|=

Mauras said:
you want Zidane comback for the medal ?? lol
I understand him

Re: Tribute to Zidane (Red card but Thanks for all Zizou !!)

He should be saying sorry to his team mates.Getting sent off stupidly when France were on there way to a win probably.

Especially Trezeguet as i am sure he not Zidane will be labeled the one who lost France the world cup

Mauras said:

He wasn't allowed to get his medal because he got sent off, if they won he wouldn't have been able to lift the trophy.

First time referee look the video ?

But anyway, a Panenka in WC Final and a red, ciao l'artiste ! :applause:

Last edited:

ThomasGOAL said:
First time referee look the video ?

But anyway, a Panenka in WC Final and a red, ciao l'artiste ! :applause:

i think so, finally those mics and cameras worked for something.. shame way for zizou to end his career like this, if he was cool about stuff like he is most of the time he would've won the cup, anyone can say stuff you just have to let it go to their ignorance.. anyways was a good player overall

Massacre_1907 said:
shame way for zizou to end his career like this
Yes but it's the real Zidane, i remember him vs Saudi Arabia in 98 and in CL with Juventus, Zidane is like that.
But i think Materazzi is a big bastard, and i'm sure Zidane never say what Materazzi says.

Re: Tribute to Zidane (Panenka & Red card it's the Genius, but Thanks for all !!)

Materazzi: Heey Zizou what a bald you have! Its like the TeamGeist..
Zidane:
11524771132589ee6rl.gif

bye Zizou
images3zw.jpg
good finish :lmao:

Re: Tribute to Zidane (Panenka & Red card it's the Genius, but Thanks for all !!)

Materazzi: "you need a bath Zidi"

Too much agravation. Ppl know bathing in France is a sinful for men as for women is armpit shaving.

Shame on you Mate!

PS - Serious note: Zidane is a clown but everyone knows materazzi is a dirty pig. I expect some good laughs when we get more info on why this happened.

Massacre_1907 said:
i think so, finally those mics and cameras worked for something..
Hum... it's forbidden to use video :roll:.

tuta77 said:
Hum... it's forbidden to use video :roll:.

what ? i think 4th official watched the replays and makes decision

thanks zizou for showing how to use a predator boot effectively rather than for fashion !

the best player of my generation.he deserved a better ending than yesterday.

nevertheless, thank you for everything zizou!

we will miss you!

Goodbye Living Legend Goodbye Zizou...

We will miss you

zizou... thx!
You were a genius :)

ps:
Materazzi... you re a pig!

Great player but a very very silly thing he did yesterday! in the world cup final of all places! and his last game? what must have been going through his mind?!!! Shows Zidane does have a strange dark side amongst all the greatness he has brought to the game.

DJ

Back
Top Bottom