• We just updated to the latest version of XenForo and v2.2 included a lot of updates so a few things might look off at the moment. We're working through them and please let us know if you spot something. Thanks!

Tricks??

S

Shady M

Hello

Does anyone have a list of the buttons for the tricks not in the manual? I've seen a video of a back heel chip shot how do you do this? any ideas?

BobbyBox

WING NUT!
10 October 2003
Arsenal
Buy the piggyback guide. It has all the moves how to execute them and a DVD aswell to show you how to do it.

The guide is in general a good read and is an asset to getting the most out of the game. I bought one and it is under a £10 - money well spent!

S

Shady M

Yeah Im gonna try and hook one up next time Im in a shop that sells it, can you tell me how to do that back heel shot trick though?

Andy.l.

Non-League
12 September 2006
lol I just did the back heel shot with Park chu about 5 minutes ago, a was gonna dummy the ball but then decided to take the shot an when it went through his legs he did a little chip over the keeper \\:o/ but dam the 360 an its no replay saving :(

K

KEZ

Yeah, I'm gonna get the Piggyback guide as it's quite useful especially for the Master League.

Top Bottom