Tuesday Night Football

Carl

Ban Master
Staff
27 December 2001
N.I.
West Ham United FC
Just wondering, with having a PGR night tonight to pay homage to the greatest ever XB Live title, woudl anyone fancy having another Mini PES Tourny tomorrow night?

All you need is a copy of PES5, a microphone and headset that you use for banter, and the gentlemanly conduct of ALLOWING SHORT BY BALL KICK OUTS AND STANDING OFF THROW INS........... ;)

Please register interest here, probably Club Sides this week, though maybe more UEFA cup kinda competition instead of AC, INTER, REAL etc.

• Staff
Well depending on numbers, we hope to have 8 players with a Two Group set up, and hopefully top 2 in each group play each other in semi final's etc. Otherwise a 6 player one will be held in the same style as last week. KO will be just after 8.30 hopefully. First come, first served in getting in the Mini Tourny, tho people who have taken part in past Live Events, will have a geniune case for being in the Tourny. Many thanks people.

I'll play, although I dunno if we'll get the numbers two nights on the trot. And the 'Gentlemanly Conduct' thing, hmmm not so sure about that depends what the score is. ;) :mrgreen:

If I am at home I will be there, what s a tourny without a defending Champ :)

ClassicD said:
^^

Right, someone needs to boot his stones pronto.

My `stones` will be booted a lot I am sure, let me have my moment tho ;)

So far I think we might have 5,

Holio (myself)
CWright (Tho that's a maybe, as my life is so hectic busy........ ;) )
ClassicD (The Sneaky Sneaky one)
Kevano (No 360 for me, cause its a rip off)
Noted (If I can remember this week)

One more would be good, though 3 would be top, or minus one and we all play each other twice...............

Regardless of numbers, might as well get the sides sorted. I like nationals but it's harder to please everyone with them because there's fewer teams, plus we used them last time so clubs will be a change. Like the soup nazi said, not the top-class ones tho, let's make it interesting. I'd say any teams except the following would be ok:

Arsenal
Chelsea
Man Utd
AC Milan
Juventus
Inter Milan
Real Madrid
Barcelona
Bayern Munich

Anyone got any probs with those or feel there should be other clubs added to the 'Exclusion List'?

Its fine mate, it appears that most of us had better things to do.

Monday night will be the night

Back
Top Bottom