Turkey out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
4-2,

sad loss on aggregate, thanks to our forward hakan sukur couldnt score to an open goal. Much better game from the last one

oh yeah, payback is a bitch btw

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes and so well.The refs worked well for Sweeden.Turkey played so well but Alpay Özalan made a big mistake.This ref killed U-17 Turkish team against Brazil by three card.And the show goes on Şükrü Saraçoğlu...

yes, can you believe it ?!??

EVEN US TURKISH FANS CANT!

Thanks to our coach , fatih terim an ex galatasaray coach loves hakan sukur and he plays everytime this guy is a coach for anything.

fd1972uk said:
Sweden? WTF have the got to do with it. :shock:

Why the smiley btw for the topic header?

FD

switzerland kiss asser probably, the author that is :roll:

he doesnt even know who is through and he launches a thread for it, idiot.

Massacre_1907 said:
yes, can you believe it ?!??

EVEN US TURKISH FANS CANT!

Thanks to our coach , fatih terim an ex galatasaray coach loves hakan sukur and he plays everytime this guy is a coach for anything.

Your only duty to make you laugh..:mrgreen: :mrgreen: When i read your posts i am so happy.This is a Turkish match not Galatasaray match.İ hope you can do something in CL like 2000."0" points in 6 matches.You don't became a European Club...Money don't gets honey...

03Gs1905 said:
Your only duty to make you laugh..:mrgreen: :mrgreen: When i read your posts i am so happy.This is a Turkish match not Galatasaray match.İ hope you can do something in CL like 2000."0" points in 6 matches.You don't became a European Club...Money don't gets honey...

thanks to him we missed germany, open goal miss. At least our player tuncay scored hat trick.

Massacre_1907 said:
thanks to him we missed germany, open goal miss. At least our player tuncay scored hat trick.

Tuncay scored only two goals.He played so god i agree with you but look Hakan Şükür's goal and his header in that position.He made goal by his head.But Alpay and Selçuk don't play so good i think...Maybe our teenagers Olcan,Cafercan,İbrahim Akin,Özgürcan,Volkan,Aykut,Nuri Sahin,Uğur and the others make Turkish team so well.We need reganerete our team...

Man I'm so glad they're out.
It was a disgrace to football what the Turkish "fans", players and even security did to the team tonight and f'n disgusting what they did when the swiss team arrived.
Something has to be done about this behavior, but it's not like one could count on FIFA competence...

Congratz to Switzerland, you spared us Turkey, you're already my World Champs! :D

Rentalkid said:
It was a disgrace to football what the Turkish "fans", players and even security did to the team tonight and f'n disgusting what they did when the swiss team arrived.
Something has to be done about this behavior, but it's not like one could count on FIFA competence...

Congratz to Switzerland, you spared us Turkey, you're already my World Champs! :D

You don't have seen what the fucking switsers have done boy!? they are so sneaky!! Turkish fans are not sneaky you see everything what they do because they don't afraid they have a YUREK what the turkish people say!! fuck the switsers!!!

Rentalkid said:

And in the first game ?? switzerland fans they provocated and after the game frei attacked turkish coach !

Like in the -21 England vs France, the british fans blow "la Marseillaise" so after in the France vs England -21 the French blow the "God save the queen"

ThomasGOAL said:
And in the first game ?? switzerland fans they provocated and after the game frei attacked turkish coach !

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Yeah of course, Frei attacked :lol:

Fuck Turkey, i can't stand those suckers.I hope they get to pay some good money and will be banned from international football for quite some time, that's just what those idiots deserve after the happenings of today!

a disgrace to football, a disgrace to everybody addicted to this sport!

go switzerland, thanks for ruling those bastards out!:applause: :applause:

Btw:One player of Switzerland injured in hospital, Goalie coach also injured, severall other players got also attacked by turkish reserve players / security.
:-x :-x ](*,) :nono:

Turkish 'fans' were throwing bottles on the pitch, swiss players were injured after the game, camera men were punched and forbidden to take pictures.

This is a disgrace to football, and I'm sure the FIFA will take care of this.

Ike said:
Turkish 'fans' were throwing bottles on the pitch, swiss players were injured after the game, camera men were punched and forbidden to take pictures.

This is a disgrace to football, and I'm sure the FIFA will take care of this.

Seeing this is not the first time something like this happens (U21 game vs Germany 1 or 2 years ago) that's just right and they have to do something about that seriously.

OPM said:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Yeah of course, Frei attacked :lol:

Fuck Turkey, i can't stand those suckers.I hope they get to pay some good money and will be banned from international football for quite some time, that's just what those idiots deserve after the happenings of today!

a disgrace to football, a disgrace to everybody addicted to this sport!

go switzerland, thanks for ruling those bastards out!:applause: :applause:

Btw:One player of Switzerland injured in hospital, Goalie coach also injured, severall other players got also attacked by turkish reserve players / security.
:-x :-x ](*,) :nono:

who is your idol?
adolf?

the turks kicked your ass i guess.you know which people are the biggest bastards? the ones, who almost killed policeman daniel nivel in france in 98.

you are happy because the turks wont kick germanys ass as they did a few weeks ago.am i right?

ach ja, ich weiß, dass du auch noch im pes forum schreibst, also halt mal den ball flach.

Ernestito said:
who is your idol?
adolf?

yeah, i'm a racist cause i hate people destroying our sport.allright. :roll:

oh btw, the nivel story happened OUTSIDE of a football stadium, not related in anyway to a team or the spectators inside.not to compare in any way.

Ernestito said:
ach ja, ich weiß, dass du auch noch im pes forum schreibst, also halt mal den ball flach.

ich würd meine Meinung da genauso kundtun, was da heute abgelaufen ist war unter aller sau.ich will hier nix verallgemeinern, aber so ne scheisse läuft doch bei gastspielen von nationalmanschaften in der türkei dauernd ab.einfach nur schlechte verlierer!

und sollte das zu einem bann oder sonstwas in der form bei pes-x führen, mir recht.meinen mund lass ich mir nicht verbieten, sorry.

Last edited:
"Fuck Turkey, i can't stand those suckers"

"thanks for ruling those bastards out"

ja, du willst nichts verallgemeinern.

und dass du hier nicht gebannt wirst und weiterschreiben darfst, ist auch unverständlich.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom