TV Aerials/Antennas

I would reccomend you buy an aerial and also an amplifier to get a better picture.

Not too sue about what aerial you should get, I'll have a look around, say £5 budget?

I'd probably pay up to £10 to most. But it would need to be a decent one that I can leave anywhere, not like my current one that needs a human stand to hold it up in the right place.

ashmufc, you seem like you know your stuff ;)

question. just got a 23" samsung hd lcd for my room...

clearly the signal is still the same as my old tv from the antenna. but now i have a nice new TV, how can i improve the signal!

i wanted freeview but we cant get it in my area :(

any ideas?

cheers

Look on the internet for a booster/amplifier thing. They sell them in Argos, but eBay will be cheaper. I don't actually have one as I have a roof/loft antenna.

yeah i saw them, will i be able to tell the differnce from installing one? i will go and get one in a bit if so

Depends how bad/good your current image is. How much are they on eBay, if it wont work your not going to lose much money.

id rather get it from argos coz i can always take it back.

i think ill just leave it, cant see it improving it much

Hello anyone who can help, I have had my TV for about 2 or 3 years, anyhow, had always just run my Sky through it and never tuned it in. Anyhow today I finally tuned it in, and it doesnt pick up ITV or CH4, and thus it goes BBC1, BBC2, FIVE etc

With the DVB, you cant seem to manual tune any channels in, does anyone have any clue why it isnt picking up those channels? I have an aerial booster already on it. Have retuned it 3 times and it still wont pick up anymore channels.

It's a Panasonic 32" LCD.

Thanks for anyone who can help!

Ta for your help, fuck nugget.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom