Two problems...

dg32

League 1
4 January 2006
United States
Mexico, Arsenal
First, I'd like to know if it's possible to convert shows I've purchased from iTunes to a better format such as mpeg. I looked online and it mentioned solutions such as this:

And finally, a software solution. The TuneBite Platinum software lets you convert copy-protected M4V video clips to unprotected WMV or MPEG4 files you can use anywhere. TuneBite "watches" as you play the video on your screen and captures the video stream, which can then be saved in the format you choose. According to the TuneBite website, TuneBite does not circumvent DRM copy-protection technology, so it is completely legal. TuneBite Platinum costs US$29.90 but you can download a trial version that will convert the first 30 seconds of the video for free.

Which brings us to my second problem. My pile of shit iTunes plays videos so choppy that they're unwatchable. Like I'm trying to watch a Hi-Def clip through dial up or something. And it's not my PC that's the problem, my wife and I used to watch the same videos on a much worse computer. However apple in all their self proclaimed brilliance released the "improved" version of iTunes and now I can't watch the videos I've purchased. Anybody else have similar issues? I've read online and a lot of people have this problem. I'm really tired of apple's shit and I'd like to stick it to them as much as possible, first I buy their stupid ass iPod RIGHT before they released the video iPod (I'm the only idiot on earth with a photo ipod), which of course broke after a couple years, and now this.

Back
Top Bottom