UEFA Champions League Fantasy Football 05-06

ClassicD

Galáctico
11 November 2001
Glasgow
Celtic
The official UEFA Champions' League version of the fantasy football is now up and running.

I've set up a league called 'Evo-Web Tarts' if you want to join, and the code is '27425-5147'.

The link to the site is here. Hope you'll play ;).

Only two players from one team? This sucks.

And I read that you win a PS2 if you're the leader on the overall table for any one game day. So if you stay at the top, could you possibly win like 3 or 4 PS2s?

It's only 1 less player per team than the Premiership version, and there are far more quality players in total anyway.

I'm not sure about the PS2 thingy, but I don't think it's something you'll need to worry about ;).

Prof if you want I can sign up for you and then see if you can get in once I've confirmed your account?

I tried it, but got frustrated and quit. Adriano kept going into the goalkeeping area and I couldn't move him and then I noticed it wasn't just 11 players and no doubt there'll be a transfer window, which always pisses me off.

FD

You choose a total of 14 players, obviously 3 subs. You can play any formation within reason (442, 352, 433 or 343), by swapping players about when you're finished selecting them all.

If it's still putting Adriano in goals for you I dunno what's goin on. :lol:

The transfer thing is necessary later on as teams are eliminated. It also deducts points from your total if you transfer players just because you feel like it.

So many quality players to choose from that its easy to get a very good starting XI in this.

But its just that I always pick Rooney, Ruud and Ronaldo together. But now I had to kick one out of my team.

Back
Top Bottom