UEFA Euro 2008 - Austria Switzerland

ThomasGOAL

Retired Footballer
15 March 2003
France
UEFA EURO 2008 - Austria Switzerland

euro-2008.gif

New rules :
The first and the second go directly to Euro 2008 (no playoff)

Group A :
Portugal
Poland
Serbia
Belgium
Finland
Armenia
Azerbaijan
Kazakhstan

Group B :
France
Italy
Ukraine
Scotland
Lithuania
Georgia
Faroe Islands

Group C :
Greece
Turkey
Norway
Bosnia
Hungary
Moldova
Malta

Group D :
Czech Republic
Germany
Slovakia
Ireland
Walles
Cyprus
San Marino

Group E :
England
Croatia
Russia
Israel
Estonia
Macedonia
Andorra

Group F :
Sueden
Spain
Danemark
Latvia
Island
Nothern Ireland
Liechtenstein

Group G :
Holland
Romania
Bulgaria
Solvenia
Albania
Belarus
Luxembourg

Last edited:
Re: Euro 2008 - Draw Live

Nice group for England!

Nearly pissed myself at Scotlands draw! Just France, Italy and the Ukraine to beat then!

Re: Euro 2008 - Draw

I guess we have no chance against England and Croatia, but anyways gonna be fun to watch some
top class football... ;)

Re: Euro 2008 - Austria Switzerland

I think Slovenia has a lot of chances to qualify for the Euro again...through the extra qualifiers that is.

New rules :

ThomasGOAL said:
New rules :

Yup so if England dont qualify there are SERIOUS problems!

Away game in Russia for England could be interesting. Mysterious rocks outside the training ground? :mryellow:

ThomasGOAL said:
New rules :

Awesome! Now I'm pretty sure Slovenia can qualify.

There's 7 groups and the first 2 teams qualify? How are we going to form 4 groups then during the championship?

7 x 2 = 14 + 2 (austria, switzerland) = 16 / 4 = 4 groups :P

Turkey - Greece.. Nice :D

Group A: Portugal & Serbia and Montenegro
Group B: Italy & France
Group C: Turkey & Bosnia Herzegovina I hope so.. But i think it will be Norway as second
Group D: Czech Republic & Germany
Group E: England & Croatia
Group F: Sweden & Spain
Group G: Holland & Romania

Last edited by a moderator:
Group A - Portugal then anyone of the next three.
Group B - France Italy and Ukraine .This wont be a walkover for the big two they will take points from each other and give Ukraine a way through if they can perform.
Group C - Anyone from the top three Id say.Turkey should be favourites tho.
Group D - Should be open and shut , Czech Republic and Germany.
Group E England then either one of the next two teams have a chance tho Id say Dado's Croatia should have the edge :P
Group F - I think again anyone from the top three can go through here Spain and Sweden should be favs but I wouldnt count out Denmark.
Group G - Holland and any one from the next three .Pretty predictable groups in some respects tho you never know , Latvia springs to mind.

Well, what I've said is that, after the WC2006, France will have to prepare and reveal new players for the National Squad. Last time they did that, the team didn't scored a goal in 3 or 4 home games.

To be honest, I think there will never be a new Zidane in France, for a good time.

And i hope Russia beat Croatia.

Revan said:
Nice draw, should be pretty easy for Portugal but eyes open for Belgium and Poland, Finland might be tricky, last time they hammered us 1-4! :X
Did you forget about Serbia Montenegro?

I think this is a pretty tricky group actually and will be very unpredictable with 5 capable teams in there and only 2 allowed to advance.

Hope Portugal make it through but it's the most interesting group for me this one as there's quite a lot of capable teams here.

Scotland should look on the bright side. They beat Holland. They should have beaten Italy last time. France aren't the team they were and Shevchenko might get injured. There's always a chance. I'd worry more about beating the crap teams cause that is where Scotland usually fail.

Back
Top Bottom