UEFA Europa League 2014/2015

Has anyone watched what happened in our game Omonia Nicosia vs Dinamo Moscow?
The Romania referree Tudor did everything literally everything to help Dynamo go to the groups,Omonia was in the groups till last second when Dinamo scored a goal that shouldnt count due to offensive foul to our small area on our goalkeeper.

UEFA MAFIA

Totally agree.

Nice action by Sparta. Slovan probably supported with Zbrojovka and Ruch.

yes and with Austria Wien.but not very nice because they attacked normal fans.when our firm arrived they ran like a usain bolt.:PIG:

v meste sme jasne dominovali,sparta dostala oklep v podniku aj v jednom parciku kde boli v presile (20x30) a padali jeden za druhym.na stadione napadli par normalov ale potom prchli ked dorazilo USP.my sme cely zapas bojovali za tribunami s SBS a policiou.super straveny den ;)

Great result from Saint-Etienne

44b7873b52c5.png

:LOL:

Hi there i got a question for all you football fans, im watching Legia Trabson in Europa League, NO CROWD...the journalist in Poland are not objective and i liked to hear from you...do you think that Legia and her fans are just guilty and its good that they are beeing punished for all that racism and ecetera or...do you think that Uefa is overreacting beacuse of that celtic situation in champions league qualifeirs???? for me Poland is a crazy country(i live here)...

Saint Etienne lost tomorrow in match against Dnipro in Kyiv. After match some of french fans was beaten by our fans. Before that incident french fans burned our national flag. I read it in news. Hope UEFA will make some resolutions, it's very stupid act in that time made by french fans, thanks God everyone is alive.
We have Dynamo and Dnipro in 1/16. Nice result, common Ukraine!

Last edited:
Dynamo and Dnipro fans attacked Saint-Étienne fans with knives and air rifles, one seriously injured Saint-Étienne is in hospital due to being hit by an air rifle.

6 wins out of 6 matches! Great result, Dynamo Moscow! Good luck in the playoffs! :BEER:

Everton (ENG) vs FC Krasnodar (RUS) 0:1

Fiorentina (ITA) vs Dinamo Minsk (BLR) 1:2

Other great results, great end of the Euroseason for these teams! Hope to see Krasnodar in the next season, this team has undoubtedly great potential!

Karabakh (AZE) vs Inter Milan (ITA) 0:0

Of course, one of the tragedies of this round! Karabakh should have won yesterday, thus giving to whole country a real holiday, but a referee overturned net goal ... :((

We have Dynamo and Dnipro in 1/16. Nice result, common Ukraine!
Да, удачи вашим в плей-офф! :) Слушай, а что случилось с Металлистом? Команду в этом году просто не узнать, 6 поражений из 6 ...

Last edited:
Да, удачи вашим в плей-офф! :) Слушай, а что случилось с Металлистом? Команду в этом году просто не узнать, 6 поражений из 6 ...
Thanks, wish you too :) President of Metalist billioner Kurchenko went away from Ukraine, Markevich changed Metalist for Dnipro, some important players left team, also "illness" of last minutes...But it's not so bad actually, just watch masterpiece of Kobin :)
http://youtu.be/8zGvZi9zMZE

Last edited:
Thank you for the info, buddy. I hope Metalist in the future will be fine! Kobin's Goal, yes, it is a really masterpiece! Btw, assist by heel was magnificent too. :))

Last edited:
Nothing against Dnipro but I hope Sevilla wins it again. Amazing how good they are in the Europa League/UEFA Cup. They'd go from never having won anything of note apart from a Copa del Rey in 1947 to being record-holders of the second European trophy in ten years.

ye man, sevilla are kings of the europa league, i was rooting for dnipro but sevilla was better team so they deserve it no doubt, hope matos is ok.

Spain are gonna have 5 teams in CL next season:BOUNCE:

Sevilla was awesome and they disarve to win the trophy :) Dnipro was perfect and brave but they don't have a too much lucky and experience :)

11220144_872644086139888_20637595967675538_n.jpg

Congratulations Sevilla FC!

Last edited:
Final UEFA Champions League 2015
Barcelona vs. Juventus 6/6/2015

tumblr_npfsx3IHMs1rgakkco2_500.jpg

Barcelona Travel to Berlin 5.6.2015

tumblr_npgu609cVQ1uo4zhwo6_500.png

Juventus Travel to Berlin 5.6.2015

tumblr_nphiqy71eB1r30r4xo1_540.jpg

Barcelona Training Session 05.06.2015

Juventus Training Session 05.06.2015