• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing discussion forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Just a reminder, folks. Make sure the links to your mods and patches are in accordance to our new rules regarding Monetization! Mods and patches breaking them will find their corresponding threads removed without further warning or notice as we see fit! As of the 24/11/2019 we no longer allow any form of Monetization for mods/patches that our members make. For further in detail information please check out the following thread: https://tinyurl.com/wk2llmx By reading and dismissing this notice you hereby accept this policy and agree to its terms. Any violation to this may result in a disciplinary action. Thanks for your attention!

UEFA Users Team of the Year

Milanista

Mangiamoli!
Staff
19 December 2002
London & Milan
AC Milan
Goalkeeper: Gianluigi Buffon (Juventus and Italy)
Defence
: Cafu (AC Milan and Brazil), Ricardo Carvalho (Chelsea and Portugal), Alessandro Nesta (AC Milan and Italy), Ashley Cole (Arsenal and England) Midfield: Cristiano Ronaldo (Man Utd and Portugal), Maniche (Porto and Portugal), Ronaldinho (Barcelona and Brazil), Pavel Nedved (Juventus and Czech Republic)
Strikers
: Thierry Henry (Arsenal and France), Andriy Shevchenko (AC Milan and Ukraine).
Coach
: Josi Mourinho (Chelsea).
3 Milan players :D Nesta 3rd year in a row :D Sheva-Henry - Deadly :D.

F

footieBalla

absolutely delighted to see cristiano get in there!

keep it up boyo!

-fb

M

metal jason

Maniche? I think there are better midfield.

Last edited by a moderator:

fd1972uk

---------------------
9 January 2002
Glasgow
Celtic
Yeah for me Zambrotta was excellent for Juve, the guy has a fantastic engine. Cole is a very good full-back too though.

Apart from Ronaldo and possibly Cole, I'd say the team is about right apart from maybe Puyol.

FD

1 May 2003
Berlin
Besiktas
when i saw this team, my eyes first looked for zambrotta.what a shame he isnt in the team.and maniche absolutely deserved to be in the team.

K

kingpug

For me Steven Gerrard is absolutely amazing, he should well be in there over C. Ronaldo.

Top Bottom