Ugliest people in the football world

It's Ribery, hands down

184382781.jpg

I've never seen him play, but he scares me :s

Because of a car crash he's got a scar which means he aint naturally ugly lol like Robert Earnshaw.

In any case superb player and Mauras, you don't need to get a pic of Petit for me mate lol I've seen the guy like 100 times, yeah he has no lips and all that but to be honest he ain't that ugly in my opinion.

Luisao sure looks like a freak especially in those pics with the big head, the scar and the braces and he's a clumsy giant!

Earnshaw is gotta be probably ugliest though!

anyone said Moratti?
moratti--310x210.jpg

I'd rather watch his team play, than have to see him once more..
moratti.jpg
MassimoMoratti.jpg
373578.jpg

Last edited:
Abel Xavier.. some people will disagree but spot on about other two Crespo!!

By the way how about Mr. long-chin Rodrigo Taddei hahaa.. like the player but man that face is loooooooooooooooooooooooooong! lol

7168.gif

Tevez is ugly but you all forgotten the River players...(bet you didnt see it coming plf lol)

Jairo Patino

jairopatino9nu.jpg

Marcelo Gallardo

gallardo_3.jpg

gallardo.jpg

200_pesos said:
Tevez is ugly but you all forgotten the River players...(bet you didnt see it coming plf lol)
Never saw it coming mate! :shock: :mrgreen: :lmao:

Anyways Patino is indeed ugly but man he's an engine!! Love his stamina and workrate. Works his butt off.

hahaha how the hell could I forget Ugly Ray Parlour damn!!!! :lol:

hahah what the fuck, now making fun of other guys cuz they're ugly is gay?!?!?!? :lol:

hahaha.. nah I don't agree, all this shit is only gay if you insecure about yourself and not comfortable with your sexuality.

But for someone confident like myself, I know there ain't a man probably out there who loves women more than me :p so I'm okay with this "which chap is ugly thread" to laugh at some of these ugly mofos, hell I'd be even okay with a which footballer you think is good looking thread.. its only gay if you want it to be gay hahahaa

Last edited:
What about Ben Watson. Lol looks like he could be Ian Dowie's son

Watson_Large.jpg

Fousseni Diawara (St. Etienne right back) is also pretty ugly, not so much in this pic though. Definately more noticable in real life

Fousseni_Diawara.jpg

1126793188diawara.jpg

Taribo West - remember!
Pretty ugly anyway but even more so when crying! :lol:
west.gif

Iranian Int'l and Esteghlal player

Reza Enayati
enayati_b.gif

Last edited:
Phil Stamp took a bit of a beating (think also to his face too) from Middlesboro, looked like Plug from the Beano.

Also that boy from Wigan, Bullard..........WTF is that on his shoulders? He's defo the guy that played the boy from The Mask, they didn't even need make-up.

FD

Haha

Jimmy Bullard is a funny fucker though, does anyway enjoy playing football more than him?

Back
Top Bottom