Ugliest people in the football world

PLF

Legend
2 August 2004
Having seen some Harry Redknapp pics in the other "Who do you want to slap thread" hit me with an idea that I don't know if we've had to be honest a thread on before. If we have I apologize but I did run a search and couldn't find one.

So what you do here is mention who you think are REALLY ugly players/managers of whatever and post pics. And keep that biased $hit out of here by saying van Nistelrooy looks like a horse or Henry is a monkey or whatever.. cuz those two aren't ugly at all.

Let's stick to REal ugly discussion.. no jokes.. bias or bullshit.

Here's my first 3 candidates but there is a hell of a lot more:

Clarence Acuna (Chile and Ex-Magpie).

clarence%20acuna.JPG

Harry Redknapp

harrygood.gif

Luke Chadwick (Ex-Man Utd youngster)

luke.jpg

bushman_450x350.jpg

There's many more but that's all I got time for now.

Somebody can post a picture of Beto (Benfica) as well as a favour for me ;)

Last edited:
Hahah yeh good one and thanks Crespo!! He's crap and ugly!

By the way for me Nicky Butt is pretty ugly too that's why that joint pic with Chadwick kills 2 birds with one stone ;)

3 More Englishmen lol

Lee Bowyer
Bowyer.jpg

I'm a bit fan of Paul Scholes I really am but

scholes_afro_225x300.jpg

won't deny that he's indeed ugly.

And so is in my opinion the best young player in the world... the amazing Wayne *Shrek lookalike* Rooney :lol:

Crespo! said:
101683.jpg

Pic of beto PLF:mrgreen:
pretty ugly
hair doesn't help

There is worst in Benfica: Luisão (Brasil) is a freak of nature and Petit face looks like the backside of a water heater, the guys seems a character of the "League of Gentlemen".

Whenever I wan't my baby to eat the soup up I just have to show her Petit's picture. As for luisão a simple ID card size picture keeps all the ants away from my sugar jar.

PETIT (BENFICA) - no mouth, bad photoshop work on that face from the one all mighty...
slbrioave_333.jpg

Petit240605.jpg

Funny note - The guys is so darn ugly that the fan site where I took the pictures from has his "player record" with a sided picture... not even his fans can face a frontal scare :) http://www.sl-benfica.com//modalidades/_jogadores.php_tipo_futebol_id_66

LUISÃO (BENFICA) - The Living proof there is life in outerspace... the form of his head... the facial scare... the 1,94m with feet like "bigfoot"... he is a danger to the eyes.
10.jpg

20050627_2a.jpg

On the classic level I must give credit to Peter Bearsdley. He truly belongs among the top 10 ugliest players ever, a face that seems to have been caught by a strong and big gate of a medieval castle...

beardsley.jpg

Hahaha what a surprise Mauras, you come here and out of all the ugly people in football you have to pick 2 Benfica players. These two in my opinion aren't that ugly.. sure Luisao is a giant and scarred face but so is Ribery and Tevez and I don't think either of those are actually UGLY.

Beto is though!

p.s. Ugly or not, Luisao is a good defender and his size helps him as well although does make him a bit clumsy as well and Petit is one of my fav... the man has the HEART of a GIANT!! Never gives up.. always running always fighting for team! love the guy, very good player, Beto however SUCKS ASS!!!!!!

p.s.s. Gotta give it to you though.. those Luisao pics you put up are funny! :lol: :mrgreen:

Hahaaahhaa yeh Ian Dowie, with blonde eyebrows :lmao:

DEFECTiON said:
Agree with all defection but what's wrong with Lazaridis? Are you serious?

I just realised that my Ronaldo pic wasn't working. It does now.

My word, what an ugly haircut that was.

PLF said:
p.s. Ugly or not, Luisao is a good defender and his size helps him as well although does make him a bit clumsy as well and Petit is one of my fav... the man has the HEART of a GIANT!! Never gives up.. always running always fighting for team! love the guy, very good player, Beto however SUCKS ASS!!!!!!

p.s.s. Gotta give it to you though.. those Luisao pics you put up are funny! :lol: :mrgreen:

Lol eheh...

well about what you say: THEY AREN'T UGLY!!! :shock: you have a narrow concept of uglyness :D

Luisão has a deformed head, with a scar all acrosse it, and his face.. for goodness sake, show him to a child and see how "unugly he is". He is like SHREK :)

About Petit... I tried to get a better picture but unavailable. His face is wierd as hell, he has no lips, and his forehead, eyes and nose form a frightening combination.

Funny you mention Beto because I assure you here in Portugal these 2 are mentioned as ugliest players but Beto isn't refered that much.. I think Beto shines because of the hair but when compaired to Luisão's head or Petit's frontal scare well... :)

About Petit's "heart": true, dinamic and figh spirited. His problem is that he is too violent. He is a dirty player, often recurring to violent unecessary tackles. A couple months ago he had a vicious taclke on targino from guimarães (one of those were the oposing player is already 1 meter ahead and he clashes his boot and studs against the running leg staying behind, right on his achilles... chilling view) which could have ended his career... he is kind of a Roy Keane: good player, useful but too dirty for my taste (and boy is he ugly! :D)

About Luisão.. nice defender, surely better than the crap Anderson Polga we got as a "world champion" but his problem is... Liedson :). Everytimes he gets Liedson ahead of him he seems like a little lamb ehehe

Back
Top Bottom