Ugly ducklings to beautiful swans

Kaiser

PES Enthusiast
3 July 2003
Borusse
I am starting this thread for people to share players they have purchased in the master league who are not superstars but middle of the road players or less who have become major players for you in your master league.

Maybe we can all share our gems..

Mine are

DMF-Liverani from Fiorentina(old, got 2 seasons but a pass master)
SMF-Lee Chun Soo South Korea(Progressed well, versitile and now a free kick master)
AMF- Clint Dempsey USA( another like LCS but can open a defence with clever through balls and rarely misses)
Interesting to see who you guys bought and your thoughts

Being a watford fan for my troubles (no christmas cheer for me this year) i had to be watford on the master league, i picked up ashley young early on and he developes into a really good young player, good crossing, good free kick good reaction etc

I'll never forget my Rangers team of pes3 or 4 (can't remember). Alpay and Dabizas at the back. Predrag Djordjevic as offensive midfielder, Suzuki and Crawford up front. All great bargain basement buys. They were NEVER ugly ducklings to my tear filled eyes.

I'm in my third season with Aston Villa, and our best striker is one that we had from the start: Milan Baros.

Not really a guaranteed starter in the first and beginning of the second season, but he has blossomed into our best striking talent by far.
Immensely skilful on the ball, with pinpoint passing and deadly finishing; he is the first name on the teamsheet as far as I am concerned.

I dont play master league, I think it's just for super geeks, lol
Playing only exhibition matches with excellent condition in both temas doesnt make u a geek :p

peace out

Playing only exhibition matches with excellent condition in both temas doesnt make u a geek :p

peace out

One word of advice son, if you wanna play the smart ass, don't make geek mistakes like "temas" instead of "teams"...
In a year or 5 when you're sixteen years old you will see that the above mentioned reply wasn't the most intelligent one although now with your reptile intelligence it may seem rather good for your street credibility....
I'll let you in peace now listening to your Britney music and watching your Britney posters...

peace out

Why thats just boring no chopping and changing players having to cope with players on low stamina, maybe you should go back to FIFA:roll:

I've picked celtic as my first master league team, Derek Riordan and Evander Sno turn out to be quite important squad members, Riordan gets very good. About 88 overall. And Sno is very powerful, always picks up headers after an opposition goalkick.

i think the konami database is reasonable accurate, as the rest of watfords strikers on the game couldnt score in a brothel with a $100 (excuse the dollar sign, damn yank keyboard doesnt have a pound sign on it) bill strapped to their cocks - just like real life

DMF - Cabaye. Got him a little late on so he's gettin on a bit, but he's a good holding player and passer once you build him up.

i think the konami database is reasonable accurate, as the rest of watfords strikers on the game couldnt score in a brothel with a $100 (excuse the dollar sign, damn yank keyboard doesnt have a pound sign on it) bill strapped to their cocks - just like real life

I think somewhat accurate means you allow it +/- 20% ;p... i think theres so many innacuracies in the game. Precisely because its watford konami sees it fit to make all the players in the team shite.

Whoa...

...Watford have strikers!?

Wallner - is the absolute bomb up front, and Micah Richards becomes an absolute beast at the back, also Benaglio in goal is shocking for the first season or so but then becomes amazing

Valzzak grows like mad! Have become an excellent striker for my team! Play him for four or more seasons and you got a new Ibra!

I think Ono keeps getting injured all the time. He was away 1/3 of my last season.

Alan Smith have him in AMF after Scholes retired his stats are amazing

Ji Sung Park he can play any position on the pitch his stats are so good

Obinna- I don't know his first name but he is AMAZING I got him from Siere A can't recall the team young striker 19 when I signed him and he is a beast scored 24 goals for me in my last season.

Ben Hatira - Becomes the best player in the game hands down (at least stats wise, he starts as a 17 year old)

Sergio Aguero - Again he becomes one of the best players in the game only 18 at the start

Jo - Good CF tall, quick and left footed which is always good with all the right footers

Odjida Ofoe - Great young CB solid in the air and can handle himself against most quick strikers

and Finally these two are made up players from Konami's database...

Matic - tallest player in the game and he's a CF too if you stick with him he can become one of the best poachers in the game. Such a great player if your looking for a little versatillity in your squad (cross + Matic = goal!).

Merino - Think Cesc Fabregas with pace. Great passer decent shot on him just and all round decent CMF.

If you guys wanna know more just ask i play ML a hell of a alot and know alot of the players inside out. I'm not trying to be big headed but i did play ML on PES5 till 2025 so i've seen alot of players come and go from my squad. I'd be more than happy to post if you guys want some more good players :)

Back
Top Bottom