Ugly Injuries Thread - Not a Thread To Read During Lunch Time

Crespo!

The One & Only
20 January 2006
London
Chelsea & AC Ajaccio
Alrite Guys,

I want some pictures of some of the worst injuries ever!
So Lets get posting.

P.S.
I'm expecting a few Cisse pics ;)

Quite a nasty cut to get things started ;)

injury08.jpg

545211.jpeg

Per Ciljan Skjelbred (Rosenborg) broke his leg vs Olympiakos in Champions League 05/06!

Its a very ugly injury!

Ok cisse's France leg break does it! that plus the Mutating top of the leg has put me off my dinner lol

DJ

joostebrood said:
But that's not even Keane!!

Opps :freak:

I just had a second look and noticed its Irwin, the first time I looked in a hurry. I seen Man U and Man City together, put 2+2 together and end up a long way away.

Well according to one of the comments he was back in action after 2 weeks, considering the Coventry player never stepped back on the pitch and was lucky to be able to walk i wouldn't say it was nothing.

Cloud1863 said:
Opps :freak:

I just had a second look and noticed its Irwin, the first time I looked in a hurry. I seen Man U and Man City together, put 2+2 together and end up a long way away.

Its not even a Man City player either, its David Busst from Coventry he never played again after Irwins challange.

Fuck being Cisse's right leg, it must be made of paper.

What about that dude in Germany or something that had the video with his leg going all over the place after a horror tackle, the guy got about a 10 game ban.

FD

In my opinion David Busst suffered the worst injury i' ve ever seen on a football pitch, especially considering the consquences for him.
He almost doesn' t have the calf anymore due to to an infection after about 17 operations.
bussteds.jpg

340753_0510-Busst2.jpg

Cisse' too seems to be unfortunately prone to serious leg breaks.

Do you have pther pictures of Alan Smith' s ankle? It looks weird with the foot completely free from the leg.

NewAdventuresInHi-Fi said:
That is not his own foot reversed!! I thought it was :)

_41348676_smith300.jpg

yeah haha i thought it was broke and turned backwards :mrgreen:

In October 2004 Giampa (FC Messina) cut his leg very deeply hitting a sharp advertising billboard. :(
He needed more than 200 internal and external stitches if i remember well
orig_C_0_articolo_226193_listatakes_itemTake_0_immaginetake.jpg

orig_C_0_articolo_226193_immagine.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom