UK Pes No.1, Rob Mclean, now represents ConsoleGoals.com

lol hi.

I lost in the final against Jigga. Stupid xbox. Did you see the massive tactical error i made with Lampard :eek:

Link me to the thread if poss :D

Hi Cammey :D

Heres a step by step to watch XLeague TV on Sky

1. Press your services button
2. Press 4 (System Setup)
3. Press 4 again (Add Channels)
4. In top option (frequency) type 11.307
5. In Polarisation set it to V
6. Leave Symbol Rate as 27.5
7. Leave FEC as 2/3
8. Now press select at Find Channels
9. Find 53373 and press the yellow button
10. Now press select

You have added XLeague TV Test Channel to watch it

1. Press Services
2. Press 6 (Other Channels)
3. Then find 53373 and press select

There you go mate.

EDIT Your on now.

why do you pull your goalie all the way back when someone is through?

it cost you 3 goals because the goalies angles were terrible

I can't believe people are doubting Rob McLean and to a lesser extent the game. He is a great player of it and when I first played him even though he beat me I gave him less respect due to the fact it was with Brazil or Chelsea. You got to realise how competitive the game is on-line and off-line though. I love playing for the fun of going team like Spurs, Bolton, Sampdoria as it makes the game feel a little more worthwhile but I know for a fact if I were good enough at the top level to actually compete for tournaments then I would use what the rest are using. If your playing football you want to wear the boots that give more comfort then you will use it, if you play golf you want to use the clubs that give you more distance.

Play Rob and others that are big on the on-line/off-line community and you will see how good they are, they may not always play what people see as total football but they are unbelievably hard to play against and win most of the time.

RobMclean P327 W257 D27 L43 F1061 A446

These are his records on PESRankings and its clear that you would find it hard to compare with this.

I can't believe people are doubting Rob McLean and to a lesser extent the game. He is a great player of it and when I first played him even though he beat me I gave him less respect due to the fact it was with Brazil or Chelsea. You got to realise how competitive the game is on-line and off-line though. I love playing for the fun of going team like Spurs, Bolton, Sampdoria as it makes the game feel a little more worthwhile but I know for a fact if I were good enough at the top level to actually compete for tournaments then I would use what the rest are using. If your playing football you want to wear the boots that give more comfort then you will use it, if you play golf you want to use the clubs that give you more distance.

Play Rob and others that are big on the on-line/off-line community and you will see how good they are, they may not always play what people see as total football but they are unbelievably hard to play against and win most of the time.

RobMclean P327 W257 D27 L43 F1061 A446

These are his records on PESRankings and its clear that you would find it hard to compare with this.

have him come to my mates house, drink a few beers and some bong hits and we will see how good he really is!!!!

shitty play. No tactics, only dribbeling with ronaldihno. Against a good defence hes nothing. Is this the best UK got to offer? pfft

why do you pull your goalie all the way back when someone is through?

it cost you 3 goals because the goalies angles were terrible

If you dont pull him back you lose much more goals. They would just go round your keeper. Trust me it works.

Mr M - Very constructive.

Im still not getting any PMs about people who want to actually prove their worth instead of just talking about it......

If you dont pull him back you lose much more goals. They would just go round your keeper. Trust me it works.

Im still not getting any PMs about people who want to actually prove their worth instead of just talking about it......

when i get my Xbox back i will play you, i need practice though because i havnt played it for months

oh btw Cloud ill post my online stats when i get my 360 back there not to shabby either :)

Does PES6 on the PC and PS2 still have that shitty sidestep move instead to turning?

i aint played it on either for well over a year

Already beaten you mate, ages ago. Fair play not goin gay teams though.

I understand you always have to go Brazil in tournaments too. Shame, someone should hold a 'non gay sides' tournament.

If your looking for like minded players to play against guys check out my league on www.pelluk.co.uk , its mid season right now but we're looking for more players to expand the league next season. So join the forum and get involved. theres also mini tournaments running in there - the latest is we've picked the lowest ranked teams and started a tourney - should be fun.

Everyones a good laugh and like to avoid the Inter and Brazil crap you get on xbox live.

(Having a few site problems right now but should be cleared up by tomorrow.)

If you fancy a game add me - Jack Bauer GB

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom