UK Pes No.1, Rob Mclean, now represents ConsoleGoals.com

litfoo

Non-League
16 June 2003
Check out the video from the UK Final in 2006

<embed src=http://www.consolegoals.com/flvplayer.swf FlashVars=config=http://www.consolegoals.com/flvplayer.php?viewkey=02887dfbe55ebb2b64ba&vimg=http://www.consolegoals.com/thumb/1208.jpg quality=high bgcolor=#000000 wmode=transparent width=440 height=425 name=flvplayer align=middle allowScriptAccess=sameDomain type=application/x-shockwave-flash pluginspage=http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer> </embed>

So silly, bascially everyshot in the box with Adriano is a goal, why didnt they go two shit teams?

Top players my arse. They ALL go Brazil or Chelsea or Inter.

And they NEVER play fully manual control. 2 or 3 bars of semi auto.

Shite, gay players.

Last edited:
Nice mature people i see... lets put our medals on the table and then see who is left talking.

Anyone want to back up their words online?

Why would i use anyone other than Brazil when thats who everybody else is using and the person who creates the game admits that is the best team. You do the math.

Nice mature people i see... lets put our medals on the table and then see who is left talking.

Why would i use anyone other than Brazil when thats who everybody else is using and the person who creates the game admits that is the best team. You do the math.

hahaaah getting cocky with the PES medals, awesome!

the best players are the ones who can beat brazil using australia, when someone online chooses barca and I choose espanyol, and i win, its the greatest feeling ever. Being the best team is not as hard as being an avg team and beating people. Lets see how you play with an avg team.

Last edited:
Guys,

I think his record speaks for himself. He is the UK Pro Evo Champion 2006

Let's just enjoy the great game that PES is

Cheers

litfoo

He will only be the UK Pro Evo Champion 2006, we he has beaten everone who lives in the UK :)

And the game aint all that great! :P

Rob mate, top game, people dont understand that by "both" being brazil is technicaly made it a "fair" game. Both sides equal, stat for stat.

As for the sidestep comment, is very easy to sidestep that much, go get some skills son!

gj again rob.

as for you kevano22, hows the "mario with more buttons & a football" (aka fifa07) going?

Fifa
Is
For
Arseholes

its goin shit mate, i play UEFA ;)

And its PES5 you mong, theres no skill involved in that!

Oh dear oh dear...

ill play you online when i get my Xbox fixed

and like someone said i bet there is far better players than yourself who just cant be arsed to turn up to these "tournies"

Already beaten you mate, ages ago. Fair play not goin gay teams though.

I understand you always have to go Brazil in tournaments too. Shame, someone should hold a 'non gay sides' tournament.

Pes tournaments are for sad losers with nothing better to do. I have played much better people than the two of them online and I admit I am nowhere near the best of players but looking at the pair of them I could beat either of them, and again brail v brazil that sucks.

It dosnt prove who the best player is in tournaments everybody should play man city or someone like that instead of brazil v brazil where you can score any shot from any angle.

Lamers!!

Last edited:
Fair play he is the winner of the tournament, but as has been said there will be people who simply can`t turn up to these tournaments - but you can only beat what is in front of you.

As for Brazil V Brazil - well it ensures a fair match, but surely so would 2 other teams (West Ham V West Ham etc) but Brazil - too easy to score!

What did you win Rob?

Already beaten you mate, ages ago. Fair play not goin gay teams though.

I understand you always have to go Brazil in tournaments too. Shame, someone should hold a 'non gay sides' tournament.

Where in the description of the better teams does it mention there sexuality preference,Or are you just afraid to come out of the closet yourself :roll:

Where in the description of the better teams does it mention there sexuality preference,Or are you just afraid to come out of the closet yourself :roll:

Try to make sense mate, You're contradicting.

By the sounds of it, you must have Elton's number..

I wouldn't mind pitching myself against ya.
Add us if you like: superdragonuk

I play for fun mostly.

good player rob mclean, but he couldnt beat our german mate mike linden in european final :mrgreen:
This man knows what hes talking about.

I think when you fight off 33,000 players and then hand out beatings to most of the other European Champions and finish 2nd, i dont think thats bad at all.

Im not responding anymore. Anyone who wants to play me, drop me a PM.

Back
Top Bottom