Unable to complete a single online game!

matchu

Non-League
26 November 2005
For some reason, I am unable to finish a single game online. Infact, I don't even get to half-time.

Without warning the game will stop and an error message stating that the game is unable to continue due to "unforeseen circumstances" pops up. Until then, the game runs perfectly without lag.

I have tried using both quick match and setting up matches in the lobby. It doesnt seem to matter whether I'm hosting or not. I've tried turning Windows Firewall off and completely bypassing my router. Neither of which have worked.

I'm running Windows 7 and have a 20mb connection.

Any help would be very much appreciated!

I had the same problems with the 1.01 patch this afternoon.
I tried 3-4 Games and every time the same unforeseen reason.
An hour ago i tried again, and it worked, did some matches with little lag, but all to the end.

been having the same problem with the "unforeseen circumstances" error all afternoon only managed to complete 1 match so far.

@ialienpes - you need to open the port in your router setting. see www.portforward.com for how to do it on your router

Are you go to post that in every thread ialienpes?
People here tried really hard to help you, the only more they could do is flying to you and fix it.

you have this problem like me?

proevolutionsoccer20092.jpg

been having the same problem with the "unforeseen circumstances" error all afternoon only managed to complete 1 match so far.

@ialienpes - you need to open the port in your router setting. see www.portforward.com for how to do it on your router

Hopefully it's just teething problems then and it'll sort itself out!

yes mikes007 same problem. hopefully this will be sorted out soon this is the first PES since PES6 that i have bought to play online!

I don't want to speak too soon but I've just managed to play two full games in a row. One through the lobby and one quick match. I unchecked 'Enable UPNP' in the PES Settings. I don't know if that has made the difference though. I will try to play a few more and let you know what happens.

Looks like I spoke too soon! I've not been able to finish a game since the two I mentioned before.

Are the people suffering from this using a Wireless Connection? YOu may need to download Vista Anti Lag to stop it searching for new connections every couple of minutes. This can cause bad connection problems including disconnects.

first you need to find out your computers ip address
click on lan icon next to clock on desktop and find out that way or go to run on start menu
and enter cmd then hit enter
on the dos screen that pops up enter ipconfig then hit enter
the first ip is your cpu the second ip is your router

for example my cpu ip is 192.168.1.2 my router is 192.168.1.1
where it says add gamefuel rule enter the following this is how it would look with my ips but enter your own

name : pes10
protocol : udp
source ip range :192.168.1.1 < so this is my routers ip address
source port range : 5739 - 5739
destination ip range : 192.168.1.2 < this is my computers ip address
destination port range 5739 - 5739

Last edited:
i have the same problem

i coulnd finish first 4 games
later i closed all other connections on the ntwork connections than i changed my dns. i took it to automatic. i could play 3 games without lag ..was good but at the 4th game i dsicconected again..
can everybody write here about the common stuffs

for example i play with wireless and i play @ low graphics

low graphics may cause? i dunno but at pes08 there was a bug with low graphics

pls wirte here your common stuffs
than we can understand the problem maybe

I've just E-mailed Konami. I don't expect a response any time soon but I will keep you all posted.

the users who has that problem can u write here your graphic level plz?
it may cause because of low graphics or somthng like out of sync which happens when the game slows down @ online
i ll check the game with notebook tomorrow than it will be sure if it is about the my computer or modem

Hi, I also have this problem in many online games.

Heres my setup if it helps:
Ethernet connection
Graphics on medium at 1900x1200 resolution
AMD phenom 2 processor
(read the other thread where someone suggested it might be caused by playing AMD against Intel cpu)

Hope we can figure it out,its getting really annoying.

(read the other thread where someone suggested it might be caused by playing AMD against Intel cpu)
oh lol mine is amd too

Back
Top Bottom