Unable to complete a single online game!

Maybe as a way of testing, we can start creating match rooms called AMD only or INTEL only and see if we have success that way. It's not ideal but if it means I get get a few games going, it'll do!

So looks like we might have to set up amd only match rooms?
How the frig could Konami miss this in testing:RANT:

Maybe as a way of testing, we can start creating match rooms called AMD only or INTEL only and see if we have success that way. It's not ideal but if it means I get get a few games going, it'll do!

many people allready started to give room name's like that
i had no any crash amd vs amd. so i tought maybe there was some mistake and they fixed it
i entered a room asked if intel or amd. the answer was intel and game crashed 3nd munite.. before that i made tests with my intel notebook. so people are right it cant being played intel vs amd
the only problem is that and it puts konami in a funny situation

many people allready started to give room name's like that
i had no any crash amd vs amd. so i tought maybe there was some mistake and they fixed it
i entered a room asked if intel or amd. the answer was intel and game crashed 3nd munite.. before that i made tests with my intel notebook. so people are right it cant being played intel vs amd
the only problem is that and it puts konami in a funny situation

Yeah, I've been on and seen some of the AMD/Intel rooms now. I created an AMD only one and managed to play a full game so it does look like that's the issue.

My results so far in all my games played online:

AMD vs AMD - no problems in 6 games against my friend
AMD vs Intel - disconnect in first half
AMD vs Intel - disconnect before kickoff
AMD vs unknown - no problem
AMD vs AMD - no problem
AMD vs AMD - no problem

not looking good!

People are starting to add either INTEL or AMD to their room names.

better to have this issue than another one
im sure this is easily fixable

Yeah, I'd like to think so. When you do get a same CPU game going, it seems to work perfectly. If they could just iron this out it would be great.

I am afraid that this could get a lot worse than you guys think. Not knowing much but at least a little about how real-time systems work, how you program games/programs to be in sync over network and so forth.. this could actually go down to the core of the game, being quite difficult to correct. I have a bad feeling we will be stuck with this problem for longer than we would think..

I am afraid that this could get a lot worse than you guys think. Not knowing much but at least a little about how real-time systems work, how you program games/programs to be in sync over network and so forth.. this could actually go down to the core of the game, being quite difficult to correct. I have a bad feeling we will be stuck with this problem for longer than we would think..

they have to work on it quickly because all the community and cup competetions are based on randomly selected rivals.. so all the activities of konami messes up

yep, not a single compeititon could be done this way !! i think they might solve this problem in the following week i reckon

Back
Top Bottom