Uncharted 4: A Thief's End [PS4]

Maybe I'm the only one disappointed but I'd much rather see some gameplay than a cinematic, even if we can hope that the gameplay visuals will match the cinematic visuals.

agree. these footages are recorded from a PS4 ...heck i can record youtube videos from PS4. just hope Amy Hennig will "sandbox" this game a bit like her Soul Reaver was. its so fucking linear now

agree. these footages are recorded from a PS4 ...heck i can record youtube videos from PS4. just hope Amy Hennig will "sandbox" this game a bit like her Soul Reaver was. its so fucking linear now

She left naughty dog months ago to join star wars game.
I was gonna be disappointed if they didn't announce it yesterday.

You are right.Anyway I hope it's going to be more openworld rather than limited level approache.I guess it won't be released until next E3.

They will keep the gameplay for next year E3, will be the star of the show.

Last edited:
By day
ibdRXJqeM8dbYH.gif

I think I know why Amy Hennig left:

---

Naughty Dog: So it's going to be one last gig for Nathan, and he's going all in because everyone he cares about is dead.

Amy Hennig: What?

Naughty Dog: Yeah it's going to be a dark Uncharted. Everyone is dead except the dude that should probably be dead from old age by now. It's very cool. And then in the end, they find this amazing pirate treasure, and Nathan finds out even that won't free him of the pain in his heart he's felt since Elena died. So he asks Sully to shoot him in the head. But Sully was already going to do that because he was only after treasure all this time. Twist! Also, Nathan is dead, so we have closure.

Amy Hennig: Fuck you guys, I'm leaving.

I love the way they build their showcases. They could have just thrown in a load of set piece explosions to make the game instantly grab the ADHD generation. But the slow build up showing the size of the world, the detailing then building into the fight and then ending on a little storyline surprise.

So cool.

Only negatives would be the climbing still looks to be the same from the previous games where you path, you ONLY path, is clearly built up ahead of you to jump from brick to brick that just happened to be there. I had hoped for something a little more free form like he can use climbing gear, but maybe the rope/grappling hook will come into play.

And the battle against the bad guys. It looked so well planned out and so perfect. I just know that my play will never work out as smooth as that lol. I'll try the jump rope trick they used to avoid the grenade and end up totally missing the guy below and then running around a corner straight into a gang of them.

Looks really good, hope a very high bitrate version of the video shows up as the lighting was a bit iffy in the one I saw (from gametrailers). This is the kind of game I bought my PS4 for.

Sorta of off-topic, but I can never figure out the months of the 'four seasons'.
Firstly I'm on the south hemisphere :TUMBLE:
Second I don't even know when the seasons start here, nevermind up there.
Am I alone in this? What's the spring window for Uncharted 4?

Spring for the USA = March, April, May.

In terms of complete months, in most north temperate zone locations, spring months are March, April and May, although differences exist from country to country. (Summer is June, July, August; autumn is September, October, November; winter is December, January, February).

BTW an off-topic back, sorta is a slang short form for "sort of", so "sorta of" would be a superfluous of :)

Spring for the USA = March, April, May.

BTW an off-topic back, sorta is a slang short form for "sort of", so "sorta of" would be a superfluous of :)

Thanks ;) I understand why people would use a 'season' window, but it always take me a while to actually 'see' the when.

About the sort of, thanks again, but this was a honest mistake, even though I'm foreign I knew this, auto correct makes us lazy.

Now lets look forward to Uncharted, this is a great franchise even though the gameplay might seem boring, I always loved the AI, its a fun challenge in my opinion.

Got loads of games still to play, so no big deal for me, but the shops had the boxes out on display like it would be coming out soon and to pre-order, 2016 now, lol.

FD

The problem with it being delayed, is like Placebo, my PS4 is a very expensive Plex Media Player..
I bought the PS4 on the basis of the brilliant exclusives which came to the PS3, but so far the exclusives on the PS4 have all been pretty disappointing..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom