Uncharted 4: A Thief's End [PS4]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-l6UjVLmhU

Uncharted-4-A-Thiefs-End_2015_06-15-15_010.jpg

18826201086_fc004b0985_h.jpg

GIF23b547.gif

After the Order 1886 This is the 2nd true proper 'Next gen' looking game to push the boundaries! Most games released until now sadly still just look like beefed up and glossed PS3.

Tomb Raider deserves an Honorable mention. Again i' talking 100% just on graphics there.

I have no interest in this Uncharted series but i'm a keen watcher of graphics development. This is great work!

By the time we get to PS5, even the most average games will have these level of graphics with ease.

Last edited:
Nolan North has confirmed that Amy Henning's work on the game was all thrown in the bin. The new people (Last of Us-gang) wanted to do it from scratch.

Was in game the other day and noticed a clip of some gameplay, I didn't pay overly close attention, and at first never knew it was this, but pretty sure I saw some crazy shit with this game, it look like he could warp around and also looked like he threw something which grew into some sort of weapon or such - fkn stupid if you ask me.

Here's hoping they don't make a complete arse of a great series.

FD

It probably had to do with multiplayer, which I read that includes some sorts of power. I play for the single player exclusively, so...

Uncharted 4 Multiplayer Open Weekend Starts March 4 on PS4

Thanks to a new listing on the European PlayStation Store that went up today, we know Sony and Naughty Dog are planning on holding an Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End multiplayer open weekend from March 4 – 6 on PlayStation 4.

Beginning at 17:00 GMT on March 4, and ending at an unspecified time on March 6, the Uncharted 4 multiplayer weekend will allow you to play Team Deathmatch on three maps. According to the listing, the client will require a 9.6GB download and the gameplay will output at 1080p.

Here’s the full description:

Get a taste of the Uncharted 4 multiplayer action ahead of Nathan Drake’s upcoming adventure, exclusive to PlayStation 4.

During the Open Weekend, which runs from 17:00GMT 4 March and finishes on 6 March, you’re invited to play team deathmatch on three maps based on stunning locations from the single player campaign.

Download the Uncharted 4 Multiplayer Open Weekend now and visit unchartedthegame.com for more information.

A listing for the multiplayer open weekend isn’t available in the North American PlayStation Store yet. Expect it to go live tomorrow morning.

Uncharted 4 releases on April 26 in North America and April 27 in Europe.

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net...ayer-beta-open-weekend-starts-march-4-on-ps4/

Sony’s PS4 exclusive Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End has had its release date delayed for a third time.

The game is now due out worldwide on May 10th. This is apparently not to allow for extra development time but is instead linked to manufacturing demands.

Can't wait for the latter game batshit insanity after the other three.

We've had zombies, yetis and djinn, what could it be this time?

Really looking forward to it now, reviews are great.

Yes, I'm hype.

Some reviews talking about the things they did different and took from The Last of Us, which is bold, and totally the right move here 1-2-3 were fantastic, but its been a long time and I'm glad they did stuff outside the box.

Finally the VanGaal-gen will have a decent game, and I want to savor it slowly, I probably won't, but I want to.

Let's go!

Looking forward to this, not going to rush out and buy it, got quite a few games to get out the way, but defo on the list as loved the series.

FD

Back
Top Bottom