Update from Konami with problems on Live?

Status
Not open for further replies.

polakis

PES - FIFA Greek master
10 May 2002
Athens,Greece
Aek Athens
I had a system update on live yesterday and from that moment i am having disconnects all the time when i play ranked or friend matches...

Anyone else has the same problem?

Yes mate - loads of people are having this problem - have a look on the Pesfan forums. Konami don't know what's causing it either but are trying to sort it. I've lost 1000 points since mon cos it keeps disconnecting & the opponent is getting a 3 - 0 victory. US users are having the same problem too - it sucks.

Just when I was tempted to buy it back again for a few online games - nice one Konami, don't worry, you'll get something right this year! Surely! :lol:

Just when I was tempted to buy it back again for a few online games - nice one Konami, don't worry, you'll get something right this year! Surely! :lol:

DON'T BUY THIS GAME FOR ONLINE JACK! No point! It is awful. You go on about not giving them a £ of your money and this will be like the 5th time you have bought it! :shock:

What? I've had it once mate, get your facts right.

From the looks of the first two posts the problems are with players outside of the UK - is that right or are there UK players suffering from the problem as well?

You say that after I ask if the update is affecting UK players, clearly because I'm interested in buying the game back to play online.

I get the feeling that I'm not wanted on this forum somehow, despite asking normal questions and helping out when I can.

Its a UK problem as well as a US one - it's weird how this is the first time it's been mentioned on this site since the update came out - i guess alot of people have stopped playing online.

I'm based in the UK and its affecting alot of people here - its not that funny cos i've lost alot of points but I agree Konami have messed up again & don't seem to know how to fix the problem.

Last edited:
You say that after I ask if the update is affecting UK players, clearly because I'm interested in buying the game back to play online.

I get the feeling that I'm not wanted on this forum somehow, despite asking normal questions and helping out when I can.

You take things way too serious

your reading between the lines where theres nothing to be read

I agree with Coopz Jack, you are a wee bit too serious about stuff that is posted on here.

(Do remember it's a video game forum! ;))

(I don't mean to sound patronising either)

Look, you're going way off-topic now, and I don't see how someone saying that I'm only here to piss people off, when I'm asking a question about the game, is fair, nor you telling me to take things less seriously when you post nothing but spam every second that you're online and find it acceptable.

What was this update supposed to add, anyway?

I don't post Spam, how dare you!????!

spam.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom