Updates!!!!?!

S

Scrappy

Hi, i'm new to all of this. I have Pro Evo 5 for the PS2 and really wanted an option file update. I went to PESfan and saw that they've been taken donw, so i'm looking all over for one. I can't seem to work out what to do! I've just got my Max drive today and can work it alright, i just really need an option file that will update players, club names and strips.. thats all i want, but there's so many i can't find the right one! can someone please help i'm going mad!!!

I've tried downloading the max drive downloads and then copying them to my PS2 memory card, but when i load up PES5 it just says that the option file did not load and do i want to save over it?!

I'm new to all of this so excuse me if i'm being a total idiot! I just don't understand it. I figured, you download a update put it on you memory card and that would be it...

whats all this stuff about cues and bins? I've really got no idea what to do!!!

You don't just copy it onto your MMC, you have to uncrush it.

When your about to put the PES5 OF into your MMC...go down a bit until you see "uncrush optionfile" or something like that, then select that and it'll uncrush it into your MMC.

Don't worry about bin/cue's...i don't have a clue either!

Scrappy said:
Hi, i'm new to all of this. I have Pro Evo 5 for the PS2 and really wanted an option file update. I went to PESfan and saw that they've been taken donw, so i'm looking all over for one. I can't seem to work out what to do! I've just got my Max drive today and can work it alright, i just really need an option file that will update players, club names and strips.. thats all i want, but there's so many i can't find the right one! can someone please help i'm going mad!!!

You should download the WEMERICA patch v3 here :

http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?t=26789

It's including an updated OF with winter transfers (01/31/06)

Back
Top Bottom