Using CM (or personal) stats in ML ?

Awax

Non-League
19 January 2003
Hi,

is it possible to do so ? I need to change a few stats for a few players, and obviously I can't with that new master league system, resetting every stats when starting a new game.

Is there a program or something to edit it ?

Thanks a lot.

ah yes, im thinking of editing a lower league team into PES, it would take forever to do that in game. so some sort of database conversion tool from CM/FM would go down a treat

Well, modified stats are back to default when you start a Master League. I'm not sure if there's a way to keep them modified, via a program like a save file editor.

in PES5?

In We9 and PES5 stats when you edit on option file and start NEW ML take effect.

It was for PES4/WE8 that we needed to put our edited database into 0_text file because it would reset to default if it was on option file.

Hi PLF

I'm talking about PES5. So I need to start a new ML then, can't change stats on the current season ? Doesn't seem to work.

Thanks.

Yeah your edited stats don't take affect in middle of ML but if you edit them and start a NEW ML. They should be there it's not like last version where all stats would go to default which was a bitch!

Is anybody working on an FM stats converter? I don't mind doing it by hand for one or two teams but I've got 100 to work through :(

if u do a google for - Wolf pes fm2005 patch - you'll see that this was achieved for fm2005 to pes4. I think he used EditPES4OptionFile with some dll to convert the stats. i think wolf was involved with the superpatch thing so i cant see him doing this aswell. We can only hope the EditPES4OptionFile is updated for pes5 and fm2006, and some technical genius can work it out.

I realise the PES4OptionFile editor enabled you to import FM2005 stats, I was just hoping someone was working on something similar but using FM2006 stats... Could take a lifetime to do patches otherwise. I've been working on a patch since WE9 was released and I've STILL not finished the stats. It's soul-destroying that everyone has lost interest. :(

i know what you mean..

Question : so i filtered the squad from fmscout and exported all the players into a csv file. In the pesfan_editor there is also an option to export to csv.

with the 2 csv files i was able to convert the FM data to PES data (which took ages believe me). But how on earth do i put the information back into my pes option file (or hardcode it into the AFS)

There's no option for that in pesfan_editor, any solutions?

Back
Top Bottom