Using SPACE fot (example) L1 - changing players

intruder

Non-League
2 March 2006
OK ... here is the deal ...

I, like most of guys out there, was using SPACE button on keyboard for changing players ( :l1: ) ... and when PES6 came there was a problem using this keyboard button for same thing like in PES5 because as soon as you hit SPACE it automatically executes CANCEL

... the question is ... how do you make SPACE for :l1: ? :roll:

Solution:

Left-mouse-click on :l1: button then left-mouse-click-and-hold CANCEL button and while you are holding left-mouse-click hit SPACE ... and there you go ...

this is bug on bug :lmao:

GET IT .... :applause: :applause: :applause:

Any questions ...

\\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/

tnx to my friend Pele aka CellBgd :thumbup:

Hey lads,

that was bothering me a lot, too, because I use space as R2. What you have to do is when the window with the "cancel" button appears, unfocus that window. That means, clickk on the window below to loose focus. Then you press SPACE and it works.

Good time with this horrible game.

great thanks i had a lot of problem using F as L1 and i actually play witha gamepad but how do a play with my brother with the keyboard? yep..buying another gamepad is not my thing now,im just buying a PSP Memory Card so i dont think so

Don't bother with the keyboard, go and buy a Logitech dualforce, best pc gamepad ever, just plug and play, as easy as that, and it's only 20 dollars.

Thanks for this tip. It saved my bacon with PES6. But does anyone have a solution for PES 2008? I just got it and this method doesn't seem to work anymore.. has anyone got it working?

plz can anyone help me for the pes2008 coz this tip is not working any more with pes 2008 and i can't use the space button with r2 anymore ...

yo lads the two possible mathods do not work for me
i know a program its switches keys but its anooying evry time to switch on and offf!!

I play with a pad, but stop that, people want to play with keyboard ok, what's the problem? Nothing is analogic on pes then?? it's only press buttons....

i'm sure we find a lot of good player at keyboard.

OK ... here is the deal ...

I, like most of guys out there, was using SPACE button on keyboard for changing players ( :l1: ) ... and when PES6 came there was a problem using this keyboard button for same thing like in PES5 because as soon as you hit SPACE it automatically executes CANCEL

... the question is ... how do you make SPACE for :l1: ? :roll:

Solution:

Left-mouse-click on :l1: button then left-mouse-click-and-hold CANCEL button and while you are holding left-mouse-click hit SPACE ... and there you go ...

this is bug on bug :lmao:

GET IT .... :applause: :applause: :applause:

Any questions ...

\\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/

tnx to my friend Pele aka CellBgd :thumbup:

thanks

Back
Top Bottom