UT 11

mfmaxpower

International
29 July 2010
I don't play FIFA online h2h matches that much anymore but I still enjoy Ultimate Team, even if it's intended first and foremost as a supplement for h2h matches and has limited single player offerings. Mix and matching players, unearthing new gems, learning about new players, using a variety of kits and stadiums - I love it. I'm a total card whore - I rarely have coins because I'm constantly switching out players and buying new stuff!

My favorite game mode is typically MM/CM but imo UT puts CM to shame in pure fun this year. It even has some form of chemsitry and training (though i wish they brought back permanent training but with limits so you couldnt make 99/99/99 teams). If UT had a deeper offline mode, like instead of a series of short tournaments if UT allowed you to play through different leagues (how awesome would that be!?), I'd probably not even bother with the pathetic mess that FIFA's management mode has become.

Anyways, right now I'm enjoying building a bronze team from the Norwegian league (Tippelhagen(?)) and I thought I'd go ahead and start a thread about UT 11 in case others wanted to post their thoughts and experiences.

Im enjoying it

But some fuckers are cheating already, i got the the final of a online tournie and when we kicked off the guy was on my team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So he just kept running the ball into my own net. I would love to get hold of these little cunts and smash there xbox over there head

Yeah I'm not playing h2h on UT. Everyone and their mother knows the cheats and glitches and I'm not interested in having control of my team taken over by some jack wad. UT 10 was ruined by glitches and this one isn't off to a great start. I do enjoy single playing UT for the sake of discovering new talent and trying out all types of new teams. It's good for scouting talent for CM!

What glitch/cheat?

I has been playing online and I havent noticed anything out the ordinary

But ppl with FUT founder tend to play like idoits, cant believe these ppl have been playing fifa since at least 09. Yet they keep trying to hoof the ball in the air as soon as they cross the centre circle.

There's a few but the killer cheat is the one where you can take over the other person's team. There's How To videos all over the place.

Back
Top Bottom