Utterly ridiculous...

Benzhiyi

Non-League
22 December 2005
As I mentioned on the 'Cheats' thread, I was playing a guy called Sneakoff earlier and winning 1-0 with two minutes to go when he paused the game and used the 'hanging' trick.

He then sent me a message calling me a cheat to which I enquired as to why I would quit at 1-0 up in the last minute. Despite him appearing offline, he then sent another message claiming the game had crashed and I needed to restart.

Now, I've left my machine exactly as it was when he mysteriously disappeared because I KNOW that he wants me to disconnect and give him a 3-0 win. As a result, he's now changed his motto to 'Benzhiyi Is A Cheat', obviously in the hope of pressurising me into giving him the victory.

What should I do? Stay stubborn and keep the machine on or give in and let him have his cheap cheating win?

Stay on, he's obviously quite childish enough to change his motto to something like that, it'll be fun to keep annoying him hehe

Bugger.

My connection dropped after just under five hours, meaning that not only has it gone down as a loss, but I've also got a disconnection on my resume. What a tosser. :(

Same thing happened to me, I played someone (can't remember the name) and after 10 minutes in (game time) they paused for well over 15 minutes.

I thought the game had crashed so I reset the 360 and had a nice "disconnect" to my otherwise perfect profile.

SCUM!!!

Same thing happened to me, I played someone (can't remember the name) and after 10 minutes in (game time) they paused for well over 15 minutes.

I thought the game had crashed so I reset the 360 and had a nice "disconnect" to my otherwise perfect profile.

SCUM!!!

Tell me about it mate,This has happened 8 times to me,and 8 disconnects.

I just wish I could sit there for hours,But I'm too impatient.

Konami really need to sort this mess out !!!

:roll:

Its happened to me on numerous ocasions, i now have 8 disconnections which has pissed me off but like jambottommy im am also impatient, i will not give in anymore though.
KONAMI SORT IT OUT!!!!!!

Is this when the game seems to freeze. I thought it wa sjust lag on my part?

I sat tight for 3 hours when a scummy french b*stard tried this little trick on me.
For the first 15 mins he stayed quiet, probably hoping i'd think it had crashed and quit out.... then he got impatient and started telling me to disconnect via the headset..

Then he got his friend to msg me and tell me to quit...
When i declined his friend said "Just quit the game and play me, he's a big cheater but i'm not"

I stayed stubborn, turned the TV off and went out for 2 hours.. when i came back i had 6 messages from the guy, mostly abusive and having the cheek to call me a cheater.

I waited another hour, watching the TV in the other room, when i returned he had quit, leaving me an audio message abusing me and my family.

Nice!

I sat tight for 3 hours when a scummy french b*stard tried this little trick on me.
For the first 15 mins he stayed quiet, probably hoping i'd think it had crashed and quit out.... then he got impatient and started telling me to disconnect via the headset..

Then he got his friend to msg me and tell me to quit...
When i declined his friend said "Just quit the game and play me, he's a big cheater but i'm not"

I stayed stubborn, turned the TV off and went out for 2 hours.. when i came back i had 6 messages from the guy, mostly abusive and having the cheek to call me a cheater.

I waited another hour, watching the TV in the other room, when i returned he had quit, leaving me an audio message abusing me and my family.

Nice!

That wouldn't happen to be the same tosser i had last night would it?

Im still fuming over it, sadly i don't have much patience so didn't sit around but anyway playing this guy and he was winning 2-0 with about 15 mins left. I went all out attack and stormed forward and scored goals in the 83rd and 88th minute to take it to extra time. In the first minute of ET he was clearly getting frustrated and had a men sent off as he hacked me down from behind, anyway i carried on battering him and as he didn't have the guts to try and hang on he froze the game and then coincidently appaeared offline immediately. At first i didn't want to accuse of cheating incase it had crashed, but i left the game and came back 40 mins later and it was still frozen, despite been very angry at giving him what he wanted i quit as i wanted to play again, the knobhead got the 3-0 win and i sent him a message basically saying that having to cheat to escape losing was pathetic...

Anyway it gets better...I then go to view my rep which was 100% preferred player before, to see it has dropped down to 80% and i see that he has sent me feedback saying that i quit early!

What an absolute wanker :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I will find out his name when i get home from work.

Happened me twice in a row last night. First time i quit, second time i stayed on. After about 15 mins i got a message from him just saying "good night" so i presume he went to bed with his console on. I left it on till 1 in the morning (about 3 hours) but i had to quit then. Perfect record and then 2 disconnects in a row.

Is it possible that the game is just freezing and both of us are sitting there accusing the other player of cheating. I dont think this was the case in the second game anyway because he had a 75 win to 25 defeat record and he wasnt even good.

It is a well known secret that 9/11 was caused by people who suffered the same horrible injustice...similar actions are bound to happen if Konami does not take actions.

Happened me twice in a row last night. First time i quit, second time i stayed on. After about 15 mins i got a message from him just saying "good night" so i presume he went to bed with his console on. I left it on till 1 in the morning (about 3 hours) but i had to quit then. Perfect record and then 2 disconnects in a row.

Is it possible that the game is just freezing and both of us are sitting there accusing the other player of cheating. I dont think this was the case in the second game anyway because he had a 75 win to 25 defeat record and he wasnt even good.

I thought that i may be wrong to accuse people of cheating but to be honest you can tell, its very obvious, as if the other persons connection is simply lost then they would disconnect automatically most of the time. Also if you check your player list, if they appear offline but still message you (or send you feedback as the cheatin french shit did to me!) they are clearly cheating.

Though to actually then send me feedback as a quitter is the cheekiest thing i've ever seen!

Also if you check your player list, if they appear offline but still message you (or send you feedback as the cheatin french shit did to me!) they are clearly cheating.

Which is exactly what my friend Sneakoff was doing on Saturday night.

Anyway, in a new twist he sent me a message today asking why I quit when HE (!) was 1-0 up. So not only is he a dirty cheat, he then likes to spin it around and try to shift the blame onto the other person. Absolutely disgusting.

How do you let the game freeze anyway?
I had some occasions where the game froze, but i thought it was just konamis fault.

I know this may annoy people with good records on Pro, (and mind is pretty decent) but i hope when (well if!) this patch is released the rankings are reset. I have 2 discconects thanks to the tossers which i know isn't a lot but i don't like any! As well as well as a few defetas caused by lag.

I just dont think at the moment that a lot of peoples records will be a fair reflection of them.

I actually wanted to ask though, is there ways people can interfere with their modem to make you lag more? Most of my games are pretty smooth, but every now and then i get a player where if im winning in the last 10 mins, everytime my opponent comes forward the game lags like hell making it nearly impossible to hang on! Its only happened a few times but when it has it always seems to be if im winning and the other team is attacking towards the end.

Why dont you just get a group of friends together instead? most of those on there are crap anywya which is why they need to cheat in the bloody first place.

I know this may annoy people with good records on Pro, (and mind is pretty decent) but i hope when (well if!) this patch is released the rankings are reset. I have 2 discconects thanks to the tossers which i know isn't a lot but i don't like any! As well as well as a few defetas caused by lag.

I just dont think at the moment that a lot of peoples records will be a fair reflection of them.

I actually wanted to ask though, is there ways people can interfere with their modem to make you lag more? Most of my games are pretty smooth, but every now and then i get a player where if im winning in the last 10 mins, everytime my opponent comes forward the game lags like hell making it nearly impossible to hang on! Its only happened a few times but when it has it always seems to be if im winning and the other team is attacking towards the end.

Same here.
I'm fed up big time...bought Xbox live live membership just to play Pro Evo online and its pissed me off bigtime...Why do pricks go out of their way to do this anyway...Apart from gaining a few points in the ratings its a sad life they must lead...starting a game then leaving it for 5 hours to see if you'll quit...I've got about 15 disconnects and subsequent 3-0 defeats against me for what...Sickening shit that needs sorted asap.:(

Join a league eg Backofthenet.info then there will be no more little shits pulling this trick.
Or pray the new online patch sorts it!

Back
Top Bottom