• Again: Talk about cracks or if a certain mod works on a cracked game and we will cut off your puny little pirate dicks.
  • Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing sub-forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.

Very own WE Ciover

Duggano7

COME ON U GUNNERS!!
12 August 2005
Sunderland
Arsenal
Post all your very own Winning Eleven 11 ps3/ x box 360 covers here.

come all you photoshop experts join in. remember i done this in microsoft paint.;) :lmao:

D

djdoc

:) yep this is a better a dedicated thread to covers that we can all leer and lust over :)

BTW Not a bad cover, you can tell you used paint hence the jaggies and lack of clarity. Could you make a Man United one? Ronaldo Celebrating for United would be the cover for me.... I might even have to print it off and put it over the actual game cover when it comes out :)

Dj

Duggano7

COME ON U GUNNERS!!
12 August 2005
Sunderland
Arsenal
:) yep this is a better a dedicated thread to covers that we can all leer and lust over :)

BTW Not a bad cover, you can tell you used paint hence the jaggies and lack of clarity. Could you make a Man United one? Ronaldo Celebrating for United would be the cover for me.... I might even have to print it off and put it over the actual game cover when it comes out :)

Dj
there you go m8 as requested i tryed.

suffdaddy

W.E.N.B. Co-Founder
13 July 2003
London
Liverpool & Barcelona
great covers guys, good job. ThomasGOAL r u sure you are not the KONAMI graphics designer?!?!

SPiTFiRE

Eusébio forever
6 April 2004
SL Benfica
There's something wrong in majority of the covers...

PS3 games are REGION FREE... no NTSC and PAL games anymore! :cheers:

Thomas, When I saw your first WE11 cover (Zizou one) I thought it was about the cover of the new Tekken 6! :lol: Just kidding mate!

D

djdoc

How I would love the cover to look like some of these!!

Bet it wont though.

Dj

Duggano7

COME ON U GUNNERS!!
12 August 2005
Sunderland
Arsenal
here is the greatest one ive ever done im bussin with this one like.
comments please remember ms paint.

and a winning eleven one i think this is better,

Last edited:

suffdaddy

W.E.N.B. Co-Founder
13 July 2003
London
Liverpool & Barcelona
For Man Utd Fans:

For Milan Fans:

For ThomasGOAL:

Maybe you can post it on the Japanese forums again :-p loooooool

EPG

League 1
3 November 2006
i also made a cover, hope u guys like it.

as u all know every country has their own cover....so i made the Portuguese PES7 cover.

A

Adonis

EPG thats awesome! I really like the cover, although I dont like the logo.

I also like the Kaka cover suffdaddy ;)

Top Bottom