Very own WE Ciover

Duggano7

COME ON U GUNNERS!!
12 August 2005
Sunderland
Arsenal
Post all your very own Winning Eleven 11 ps3/ x box 360 covers here.

come all you photoshop experts join in. remember i done this in microsoft paint.;) :lmao:

:) yep this is a better a dedicated thread to covers that we can all leer and lust over :)

BTW Not a bad cover, you can tell you used paint hence the jaggies and lack of clarity. Could you make a Man United one? Ronaldo Celebrating for United would be the cover for me.... I might even have to print it off and put it over the actual game cover when it comes out :)

Dj

:) yep this is a better a dedicated thread to covers that we can all leer and lust over :)

BTW Not a bad cover, you can tell you used paint hence the jaggies and lack of clarity. Could you make a Man United one? Ronaldo Celebrating for United would be the cover for me.... I might even have to print it off and put it over the actual game cover when it comes out :)

Dj

there you go m8 as requested i tryed.

My Logo :
logowe11ge7.jpg

My cover :
jaquettesq0.jpg

my fake :
1.jpg
betako7.jpg

great covers guys, good job. ThomasGOAL r u sure you are not the KONAMI graphics designer?!?!

There's something wrong in majority of the covers...

PS3 games are REGION FREE... no NTSC and PAL games anymore! :cheers:

Thomas, When I saw your first WE11 cover (Zizou one) I thought it was about the cover of the new Tekken 6! :lol: Just kidding mate!

How I would love the cover to look like some of these!!

Bet it wont though.

Dj

here is the greatest one ive ever done im bussin with this one like.
comments please remember ms paint.

and a winning eleven one i think this is better,

Last edited:
For Man Utd Fans:

For Milan Fans:

For ThomasGOAL:

Maybe you can post it on the Japanese forums again :-p loooooool

i also made a cover, hope u guys like it.

as u all know every country has their own cover....so i made the Portuguese PES7 cover.

pes7capats0.jpg

EPG thats awesome! I really like the cover, although I dont like the logo.

I also like the Kaka cover suffdaddy ;)

Back
Top Bottom