• FYI@all new content creators. Make sure the links to your mods and patches are in accordance to our forum rules regarding Monetization! Modders breaking them will find their corresponding threads removed without further warning or notice and their accounts banned as we see fit! As of the 24/11/2019 we no longer allow any form of Monetization for mods/patches that our members make. For further in detail information please check out the following thread: General Rules regarding Filesharing and Monetization By reading and dismissing this notice you hereby accept this policy and agree to its terms. Any violation to this will result in disciplinary action. Thanks for your attention!

[VIDEO]Conigol the movie 2 (Yes I am out of this world)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conigol

Banned
12 December 2005
Stockholm
Ronaldo
Last edited:

Miro

Banned
10 September 2003
Conigol said:
[VIDEO]Conigol the movie 2 (Yes I am out of this world)

http://rapidshare.de/files/18036638/Conigol_the_movie_-_2.wmv.html
90mb 11 min from the two latest seasons (where I beat the best PC-players in Sweden and won the highest division (50 players play))

Conigol the movie 1 - aka the best pes movie ever (posted before)
http://rapidshare.de/files/11308115/The_best_PES_movie_ever.wmv.html

This is pure skill and you should watch, enjoy and damn it learn![/VIDEO]
[VIDEO]
bla bla bla[/video]

Conigol

Banned
12 December 2005
Stockholm
Ronaldo
whats up with bla bla?
Thats foolish. This is amazing work and a piece of great skill that anyone wanting to learn and get better on PES should watch, or just if you like football and wanna enjoy this great pure skill I have and show on the pitch

Last edited:

Doubla R

Argentina
13 April 2005
Common I don't see anyone sayin bad things about ronaldinho, is obvious conigol is pretty good at PES. Good video, but the first one was a lot better man.. Keep doin what you're doing, and do better things than what u did in ur first vid for ur third vid.

total

International
10 December 2005
Slovenia
Arsenal/OGC Nice
I didn't say he's bad at playing PES5...some of the goals are pretty nice. It's his cocky and egoistic attitude that bothers me.

Doubla R

Argentina
13 April 2005
total said:
I didn't say he's bad at playing PES5...some of the goals are pretty nice. It's his cocky and egoistic attitude that bothers me.

Yeah it kinda bothers me too but I just ignore it.

Conigol

Banned
12 December 2005
Stockholm
Ronaldo
total said:
It bothers you well I sure hope it does but I am honest and so it's the truth I rock and I don't give a damn if you don't agree with me or wtf you think about me.

Eat my ego for lunch and get my fist for dinner.

To those with constructive critics. I do know the first one was better, alot thanks to the better videomaking but I did this kinda fast cause of the new season that I am playing now. Alltouhg for the third movie I will use some heavier moviemaking skills and programs combines with the great PES skills and goals

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom