[VIDEO]Conigol the movie 2 (Yes I am out of this world)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conigol

Banned
12 December 2005
Stockholm
Ronaldo
Last edited:
Conigol said:
[VIDEO]Conigol the movie 2 (Yes I am out of this world)

http://rapidshare.de/files/18036638/Conigol_the_movie_-_2.wmv.html
90mb 11 min from the two latest seasons (where I beat the best PC-players in Sweden and won the highest division (50 players play))

Conigol the movie 1 - aka the best pes movie ever (posted before)
http://rapidshare.de/files/11308115/The_best_PES_movie_ever.wmv.html

This is pure skill and you should watch, enjoy and damn it learn![/VIDEO]
[VIDEO]
bla bla bla[/video]

whats up with bla bla?
Thats foolish. This is amazing work and a piece of great skill that anyone wanting to learn and get better on PES should watch, or just if you like football and wanna enjoy this great pure skill I have and show on the pitch

Last edited:
Common I don't see anyone sayin bad things about ronaldinho, is obvious conigol is pretty good at PES. Good video, but the first one was a lot better man.. Keep doin what you're doing, and do better things than what u did in ur first vid for ur third vid.

I didn't say he's bad at playing PES5...some of the goals are pretty nice. It's his cocky and egoistic attitude that bothers me.

total said:
I didn't say he's bad at playing PES5...some of the goals are pretty nice. It's his cocky and egoistic attitude that bothers me.

Yeah it kinda bothers me too but I just ignore it.

total said:
It bothers you well I sure hope it does but I am honest and so it's the truth I rock and I don't give a damn if you don't agree with me or wtf you think about me.

Eat my ego for lunch and get my fist for dinner.

To those with constructive critics. I do know the first one was better, alot thanks to the better videomaking but I did this kinda fast cause of the new season that I am playing now. Alltouhg for the third movie I will use some heavier moviemaking skills and programs combines with the great PES skills and goals

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom