• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing discussion forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Site maintenance info: We got rid of the "Patches and Option Files" area and moved all threads from 2020 to their corresponding subs in the Editing area. Let me know if you're missing a thread or face any other issues related to this move. /Tom

Virgin Media rolling out 20mb service

spaceman

League 2
18 June 2003
Blackpool
Blackpool
As it says over the next few months all existing 10mb customers will receive this upgrade in speed at no extra cost. Although a letter i have received reported the current 10mb cost would rise from £35pm to £37pm soon, i assume this will not affect me as i have an everything all in service for £85pm.

RuneEdge

Silent Assassin
1 October 2003
Manchester United
Is the upload going to increase? Thats all that matters to me right now. 10mb is fast enough for me anyway. I just want to be able to upload faster now.

spaceman

League 2
18 June 2003
Blackpool
Blackpool
Is the upload going to increase? Thats all that matters to me right now. 10mb is fast enough for me anyway. I just want to be able to upload faster now.

No word on that, although the last few weeks i have been able to upload at 100kbs when in the past i have struggled to get up to 50kbs, so hopefully yes.

Top Bottom