on my kitserver it is just a matter or uninstalling and reinstalling each time the computer is restarted. This involves pressing one button twice in the setup in kit server, not removing all the files.
Kitserver 6.5.3 released
NEW in 6.5.0:
- support for WE: PES2007
- a home ball and auto-random feature for ballserver
- fixed the 1mb limit for stadiums
- kserv: now allows kit-mixing
- and several other corrections
NEW in 6.5.1:
- IMPORTANT bug fix for WE: PES2007 (game crashed in all game modes except for friendly games and training)
- kserv: two little corrections concerning overlay and kit preview
NEW in 6.5.2:
- fserv: fixed crash for players with a skin color different from 1 (WE: PES 2007)
- kserv: disabled the use of gloves for this version to avoid some crashes
NEW in 6.5.3:
- fixed a problem with long delays when quitting the game in Vista
- kserv: fixed and re-enabled the gloves processing
- kserv: support of (semi-)transparency for the overlays
Kitserver 6.5.3 (27.6 M)
Contains sample GDB with examples of kits, balls, boots, stadiums, faces and hair files.
(After my holidays)
Kitserver 6.5.3 - no GDB (1.9 M)
If you already have your own GDB, or working on one, you can just get the latest version of the kitserver software itself, without the sample GDB. Saves download time and traffic:
Kitserver Update from 6.5.0/6.5.1/6.5.2 to 6.5.3 (407 K)
This is an update if you already downloaded and installed Kitserver 6.5.0, 6.5.1 or 6.5.2. It only contains the changed files since 6.5.0, which you have to extract over the already existing files in your kitserver folder.
If you are using version 6.5.0 or 6.5.1, you should definitly update to 6.5.3 since there are two crashes fixed!