Vuvuzela- At Your Club Or Not ?

ALBICELESTE2010

Champions League
13 July 2006
Watford
Argentina & Watford
We've been treated to this incessant drone that sounds like an army of Japanese hornets ready to descend and wreak havoc on a poor bee's colony.

I think they've ruined the games as the drone bears little relation to the action on the pitch.

I have not heard the Hopp Swiss chants, Orange band, Manolo, the hinchadas of Argentina and Chile, the samba bands of Brazil. It's a shame.

Borussia Dortmund have already banned them from Signal Iduna Park no doubt after several fans ie Sven Wipperfurth have been temporarily deafened.

Every team have their unique chants and songs at club and international level even though the atmosphere at many EPL clubs has been ruined by not being allowed to stand and the prawn sarnie brigade.

Would you want vuvuzela's at your club to boost the atmosphere ?

Zizou does not approve:
bzz.gif

Credit DJ Brenton@RAWK

:P

However in the hands of a real musician such as classical trumpeter Alison Balsom it is possible to actually play the thing as an instrument like a bugle.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-Alison-Balsom-gets-tune-dreaded-vuvzela.html

Listen to her playing in the video. :WORSHIP:

Last edited:
I have not heard the Hopp Swiss chants, Orange band, Manolo, the hinchadas of Argentina and Chile, the samba bands of Brazil. It's a shame.
This is a HUGE problem. Players needs supporters chants, and personally I prefer to listen "torcida" than listen those horns...

No, god, please ... NOOO!!!

There's nothing more entrancing than a group of drunk friends screaming "'SCHLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND" in unison. Vuvuzelas ruin that! :D

Back
Top Bottom