W.E./PES for 360 REGION FREE!!! (Why?) Poll and Petittion!!!

Do you want that THE NEXT W.E or PES game for XBOX360 be REGION FREE???

• YES!!!

Votes: 26 100.0%
  • NO!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ortegaman

League 2
7 August 2003
Well the point is simple... as the topic saids... why the next W.E. and PES for XBOX 360 must be REGION FREE?
I noticed this after i bought my W.E PES 2007 for my USA Xbox 360 console, the point is... when i go to Xbox Live to play Online, i only can meet ppl with USA Xbox 360 and only with USA version os W.E. PES 2007, i cant play againts, EUROPE or ASIAN PEOPLE!!!

FOOTBALL OR SOOCER as u want to call it, IS AN UNIVERSAL GAME!!!

We want to play against PEOPLE of ALL AROUND THE WORLD!!! (not only against ppl of one continent) WE ARE LIVING IN THE GLOBALIZATION ERA!!!

COME ON KONAMI!!! MAKE FOR US A DESCENT GAME!!!
WE DEMAND A REGION FREE VERSION FOR THE NEXT WINNING ELEVEN OR PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER VERSION FOR XBOX 360 CONSOLE!!!

If you are agree with my petittion plz SIGN HERE!!!

Last edited:
I think if europeans could play against americans and asians it would lag.

no cause in other games that are region free like battlefield, or ghost recon, etc... ppl play all around the world, against ppl of any continent without lag!!!

no cause in other games that are region free like battlefield, or ghost recon, etc... ppl play all around the world, against ppl of any continent without lag!!!
They don't have two human players and twenty CPU players though. In games like Battlefield, your co-ordinates and movements get sent. In PES, your co-ordinates, movements and the co-ordinates and movements of every other CPU player on the pitch get sent as well. Konami would have to optimise their code to be 2000% more efficient than it is now. It's not just a question of "every other game does it so why can't this one", there's more to it than that, and I'm sure Konami would rather pump money into advertising and getting a different English Premiership team license than paying their programmers to strongly revise the code.

Last edited:
Well I'm in the UK and I play Rainbow Six Vegas - 90% of the time there isn't another UK player in the round and it's all Americans...

Back
Top Bottom